Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ts93

Differin BREAKOUT???

If you guys are worried about breaking out consider starting of with a low concentration with the cream in differin as the cream is less absorbed into the skin than the gel (if you are acne prone due to oily skin this may not benefit you try sticking to the gel if you can) any ways consider taking .1% differin cream and then increasing the concentration to .3 % in the gel. Start low so your skin can adjust properly. You might think getting a low concentration wont benefit your acne but if you get a higher concentration you are at risk for an initial break out that maybe worse than what you already have..weigh your options..good luck.

You guys need also take into consideration your diet and sleeping habits...if you hardly sleep, are stressed and not getting proper nutrients...your skin will take longer for the differin to regenerate your skin as all these factors maybe working against the medication. Remember that our skin already sheds itself naturally with sleep and proper nutrients and if you are not getting these, the extra benefits of differin may be hardly noticeable. It happend to me..I remember when I was at 12 weeks and my skin was flawless and I came off it then tried the differin a second time while having insomnia and now at 13 weeks my skin is the same with no progress sad.png

Edited by hannabanana