Lime

Cucumber

Tomato

Red onion

Celery bites

Turkey breast

Good or bad?

Wat u think?????//

sounds good man.. dont worry so much.. im sure it wont break you out you listed all healthy nutrients for your body.

Looks good to me.

Have you ever tried using fresh spinach as a base? In my opinion it tastes better than a lettuce base, and plus spinach is much more nutrient dense than lettuce.

Looks good to me.

Have you ever tried using fresh spinach as a base? In my opinion it tastes better than a lettuce base, and plus spinach is much more nutrient dense than lettuce.

^^ Rocket is also a great alternative to regular lettuce.

I usually stir tuna or salmon through my salads. So long as the turkey is fresh and not processed it will be fine.

I, personally, think the iceberg lettuce provide little to no nutritional benefits. I can't back up my next comment, but a rule of thumb I learned was the greener the leaf, the better. Which is why my choice of green is spinach.

OK, well maybe the lettuce isn't Completely useless, but a much better alternative is spinach. just google it or soemthing.

btw, you throw in olive oil with that?? if not, you should

I, personally, think the iceberg lettuce provide little to no nutritional benefits. I can't back up my next comment, but a rule of thumb I learned was the greener the leaf, the better. Which is why my choice of green is spinach.

OK, well maybe the lettuce isn't Completely useless, but a much better alternative is spinach. just google it or soemthing.

btw, you throw in olive oil with that?? if not, you should

Yeah switch the lettuce to a darker one and be careful what kind of turkey it is. Most delis add preservatives like nitrates, salt, sugar, etc. Wholefoods contains all natural and hormone free.

I get the no salt added turkey breast. Ingredients are: turkey, water.