Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wozzy

I need some info!

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any chemicals in acne remedies that would be an environmental concern? If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

I'm sorry, I guess I should have expanded that. What I mean is are any of the chemicals found in acne remidies harsh or dangerous to things like plants, waters...etc (if it were possible that the remedies were exposed to such things)

Well.... I would not worry about chemicals in acne treatments having detrimental effects on the environment... I mean, it seems a little futile if you ask me. I commend you for being concerned :D, (we need more people like you around today), but there are much worse things causing much much more damage... i.e. the cattle/beef industry for one. So before people go about chucking their Clearasil, it would be wiser and more beneficial to, say, drive cars less often, become vegetarians, recycle religiously, etc.

Actually I was just wondering because my nephew was doing a report in chemistry about acne and the chemical effects in acne remedies. I thought perhaps someone on here would know. But thanks anyway! :D

No problem! His report turned out really good. He had a lot of info about acne that I didn't know about. I think he will get a good mark...he had a lot of info. But anyway, like I said - no worries. Take care! :D