Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PacMan88

I could use some advice for this dilema...

Hey guys. About a week ago I ordered Acnezine online (it set me back like $80!). It seemed to have good online reviews and I've tried many other treatments so I decided to give it a shot. But now I've found and ordered Dan's regimen as well.

Both will be arriving in the mail soon and I'm wondering what I should do. Should I try Dan's regimen first? Should I test acnezine first? Should I take the acnezine supplement while trying Dan's regimen? (Both at the same time)

I'm kind of confused on what to do. I wish I would have found Dan's first because it seems to have incredible reviews. I have used benzyol peroxide 2.5% many times before in the past (and still do use it) just not in the exact regimen Dan has suggested.

Can you give me any advice on what to do here? Thanks, I appreciate it.

I think you should try acnezine first...since you've already spent so much on it. I'm not exactly sure what it is...

Plus, Dan's Regimen might work for some, but who really wants to become dependent on BP for years and years? =\

Ok, I just looked up acnezine, DEFINITELY try that first, since it is natural.

No, I'm one of the non-success stories >_>

I waited it out almost 3 months while my skin got worse and worse and I just ended up with acne more severe than I had before, I began to develop cysts, something I hadn't seen in years.

If I were you I would take the anti-oxidant pills, they are natural and beneficial to your overall health as well. If it doesn't work, you can always do Dan's thing, but if you do Dan's thing and it ruins your face, well, the pills won't help much then.

Just my two cents.

I waited it out almost 3 months while my skin got worse and worse and I just ended up with acne more severe than I had before, I began to develop cysts, something I hadn't seen in years.

If I were you I would take the anti-oxidant pills, they are natural and beneficial to your overall health as well. If it doesn't work, you can always do Dan's thing, but if you do Dan's thing and it ruins your face, well, the pills won't help much then.

Just my two cents.

Haha, you are very poor. Can I buy you?

Just my two cents.

Haha, you are very poor. Can I buy you?

=0 Oh please do!!!