Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!!! I JUST BROKE OUT EVERYWHERE @ ALMOST 6 MONTHS ON TANE....AND IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE TOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE THIS FUCKING LIFE!!!!! WOOOOOWEEEE!!!

That's not uncommon, but you'll likely clear up over the next several months. Accutane continues to work for a while even after you've finished it. Is there anything else you've done recently that's different? (diet, an infection of some kind, stress?)

That's not uncommon, but you'll likely clear up over the next several months. Accutane continues to work for a while even after you've finished it. Is there anything else you've done recently that's different? (diet, an infection of some kind, stress?)

changed absolutely nothing...infact, i don't even wash my face with anything but fluke warm water once in the morning. this is absolutely ridiculous...i'm so angry it's amazing...everyone, including my derm told me "5 MONTHS MAX and you'll be clear"...i'm on my last prescription and things were going OKAY. now all of a sudden - BAM! @120mg too!!!

?!?!?!

i don't get it

changed absolutely nothing...infact, i don't even wash my face with anything but fluke warm water once in the morning. this is absolutely ridiculous...i'm so angry it's amazing...everyone, including my derm told me "5 MONTHS MAX and you'll be clear"...i'm on my last prescription and things were going OKAY. now all of a sudden - BAM! @120mg too!!!

?!?!?!

i don't get it

wern't you instructed to wash your face with benzoid peroxide (2%) or something of that sort? Did you follow those crucial instructions of keeping sunscreen on during the day? How dry is your face? Check your nose, if your not producing oil, then the pills are working and your not keeping up your end of the deal. Like sunscreen especially during sunny days. But if your nose is producing oils, than the pills arn't working, maybe a bad batch or you need to re examine your condition with your dermo.

I recommend you to wash your face twice a day with face cleanser. To keep your face clean is very important. Especially at night, you should wash your face. There are dust, your sweat, or bacteria on your face and it is important to clean them up before you go to bed...

I hope your face will clear up..!