Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

who do I see about accutane?

Hey Im thinking that I want to try Accutane. Ive got the same problem a lot of people have which is moderate acne under control, but I just cant get rid of it. So anyway I dont have a dermatologist and I havent been to the doctor for ages and Im 22. So should I go to the doctor or see a dermatologist in order to get me my tane?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends where you live. In many countires, only a derm can prescribe tane. In the USA, you should go straight to a derm. In the UK, you cannot see a derm without first being refferred through your GP.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes