Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jade80

I didnt think Flaxseed Oil could work this fast!!!!! wow

So I started taking Zinc 2 a day, chromium once a day and I read online and on this forum the great reviews about Flaxssed oil. So I take 2 teaspoons 2 a day....and all I can say is wow! Its amazing how quickly this stuff works, my skin looks amazing! I was gonna try the capsules but I read the oil is btter and it doesnt taste that bad if you brink something right after it. I got a bottle for $10.00 at my local grocery store, so that cheap as well, or you can buy the seeds and grind them up and put them in cereal or shakes if you want.

When you are deficient in these essential fatty acids, you will have,

·A weaken immune system

·Inflammatory disorders

·Poor skin

·Skin eruptions and other wounds that won’t heal

·Sebum production increases (this is what happens

when you have acne)

Taking 2-3 tablespoons of omega oil a day will give you the amount of this oil that you body needs.

So, to control those androgens and help your body reduce the production of acne or pimples start using more essential fatty acids.

This fish oil does help stop breakouts by creating prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are lipids that as a group are important for helping cells thrive. One thing they do is help regulate the production of androgens, those hormones that cause too much sebum oil to be created which in turn lead to acne.

Prostaglandins are very important to body functions but they are short lived. Omega3 is considered an essential fatty acid because while essential for humans, the body itself cannot manufacture it. Instead, it has to be consumed as part of a person's diet. Researchers know that a small amount of it is required for children to experience normal growth. Sadly, Americans are typically lacking in consuming enough Omega-3 fatty acids to experience their important benefits.

The three major types of Omega-3 fatty acids are the alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ALA is converted to EPA and DHA. Benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids beyond helping to control acne outbreaks include promoting a stronger immune system, increasing the quality of your skin, and helping wounds heal quicker

I used this stuff for a while, forgot about it, had the seeds. It can't hurt. Seemed to help. I'll have to get some more. I was searching for home remedies once and they said you can take the seeds and soak in a bit of water and you end up with a kind of gel and use as a mask. I tried it, its really soothing.

you can also put the oil on your skin, I saw this you tube video of this guy that had severe sun damaged and it made his skin look almost like a babies skin again. Pretty incredible, you have to use it everyday, and be consistent.