Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Golfer09

Had Fraxel Re:Pair Done

I had the Fraxel Re:pair done a week ago. So far I am liking the results. At first due to the swelling I could not see any scars, that was really nice. Now the swelling is pretty much down and I can see where the deeper scars are, but they are not nearly as deep. Alot of the shallow pits are gone. I am still very red/pink. It looks like a severe sunburn. I doc used the highest setting that the re:pair goes up to, 70MJ's. It hurt alot, but was worth it so far. I am looking forward to the results over the next few months to come. I will answer any questions anyone has for alittle bit, then I think that I am going to stop coming to this forum. Just want to let everyone know that there are treatments out there. Remember you need to be aggressive to treat acne scars, they are stubborn. Do your research and get out there and get treating them. This forum has a lot of useful info and smart people writing. Take action.

I had the Fraxel Re:pair done a week ago. So far I am liking the results. At first due to the swelling I could not see any scars, that was really nice. Now the swelling is pretty much down and I can see where the deeper scars are, but they are not nearly as deep. Alot of the shallow pits are gone. I am still very red/pink. It looks like a severe sunburn. I doc used the highest setting that the re:pair goes up to, 70MJ's. It hurt alot, but was worth it so far. I am looking forward to the results over the next few months to come. I will answer any questions anyone has for alittle bit, then I think that I am going to stop coming to this forum. Just want to let everyone know that there are treatments out there. Remember you need to be aggressive to treat acne scars, they are stubborn. Do your research and get out there and get treating them. This forum has a lot of useful info and smart people writing. Take action.

Awesome.

Are you planning more sessions?

Where'd you have it done; how much was the cost?

Did you get any pinpoint bleeding?

How was the pain level? Did you get lidocaine injections?

Awesome.

Are you planning more sessions?

Where'd you have it done; how much was the cost?

Did you get any pinpoint bleeding?

How was the pain level? Did you get lidocaine injections?

do you think if you didnt get the subcision you'd still see a good result? did it help with icepick scarring? does anyone in southern california do this procedure?

do you think if you didnt get the subcision you'd still see a good result? did it help with icepick scarring? does anyone in southern california do this procedure?

finally, not some person who claims they're going to have it done and then don't, and then disappear. great for you for taking that step, hope everything works.

So far I am waiting a few months before I make the decision to do it again or not. I probably will end up doing it again. I had it done in the Chicago area and it cost me 2500.00 with subcision. Prior to the procedure I used a steroid cream that they gave me to lessen the bleeding, but yes I still had a lot of oozing and bleeding. The pain level for me was 11 out of 10. I am usually pretty tough, but this thing hurt. I didn't get injections other than in the subcison area, so there I didn't feel it as much.

finally, not some person who claims they're going to have it done and then don't, and then disappear. great for you for taking that step, hope everything works.

You said your shallow scars are gone, a lot of people are going to say the same stupid thing "Scars can't disappear" (I'm not one of them).

Congratulations on your procedure & many thanks for posting! But, sure hope you'll come back & let us know in 5 or 6 months how you feel about your results then, since micro-swelling lasts a long time, apparently. Hope you continue to see good progress!

Do you have any nutrition and supplement regimes planned? Topical regimes?

And please.... PLEASE come back in a few months if you have progress!

Prior to the procedure I got very strict with my diet and supplements. I am taking an array of vitamins and amino acids. Before the procedure I was using differin and vit. c serum. But that was only for about a month. I had to stop the differin 2 weeks before the procedure. I would encourage everyone to look into taking amino acids. They are the building blocks of your body and make up collagen.

How long has it been since your Re:Pair procedure? Is your face still red/oozing stuffs? How bad/healed up is it since then?

How long has it been since your Re:Pair procedure? Is your face still red/oozing stuffs? How bad/healed up is it since then?

pics or never happened!

sorry. just kidding.

but pics here will be great !

:D

and like for the 100th time can you please tell us where yo ugot this done? this is so rude beyond belief of you not to share with us. it's like hey i got this grea tthings done but wont tell u where to go get it. just go away if you can't help us

Are you working? How are you going to explain the redness? Or are you taking time off? I've just started work at a company and I don't think I'd be able to get any time off so early in the job.

Are you working? How are you going to explain the redness? Or are you taking time off? I've just started work at a company and I don't think I'd be able to get any time off so early in the job.

and like for the 100th time can you please tell us where yo ugot this done? this is so rude beyond belief of you not to share with us. it's like hey i got this grea tthings done but wont tell u where to go get it. just go away if you can't help us