Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think that you should try some kind of theater makeup. its thick and will cover well and since you'd only be wearing it for the performance it should aggravate your acne too much!

as for a brand, i'm not too familiar with theater makeup so if you know anyone in drama at school you can ask them what makeup they use for performances.

you also may want to try a acne body wash like the one neutrogena has... click here! and it might make your skin better so you'll have to use less makeup or maybe even none at all!

as for a brand, i'm not too familiar with theater makeup so if you know anyone in drama at school you can ask them what makeup they use for performances.

Ben Nye is the standard for stage makeup. (Ben Nye the makeup guy...BEN BEN BEN BEN!) It is highly irritating and drying, though. But if you moisturizer really well before applying, you should be fine.....and wash it off as soon as you're done.

However, there are other options such as Dermablend.

Yep as Costume designer, I can definitely recommend Ben Nye theatrical makeup. Just make sure you get a setting powder to go with it to keep it from rubbing off or sweating off. Cover FX is also good and they sell it at Ulta.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I'm definitely going to look into that Ben Nye makeup. Also, I've done the epsom salt thing and saw minimal results. I've been through endless trials of acne remedies and end up with none working well.

Anyways, please keep suggestions coming if you have any more!