Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
usafsfscop

How long til you got clear on B5?

How long did it take you til your skin cleared while taking B5? I've been on it for about a month now, and I'm still breaking out... Just wondering about how long it usually takes for everyone else.

How long did it take you til your skin cleared while taking B5? I've been on it for about a month now, and I'm still breaking out... Just wondering about how long it usually takes for everyone else.

I'm in your shoes too, but I'm gonna stick with it for another 2 months or so, because some sites say that it takes 3 months

youve all been on 10gs?

i was on 5g's for a week and a day, my skin feels better but not much real improvement. yesterday i moved up to 7gs, and hopefully soon to 10g's.

Yeah, I've been on 10g since the 3rd day I've taken it. It was weird, the second week my skin was SUPER clear, and then I got like 4 terrible cysts (I never had cysts before, and I still have one, but you can't see it, you can only feel it under the skin)... Now I'm back to the point where I wasn't taking anything at all (the way my skin looks), but I guess I can give it a few more months. I thought I'd see more improvement by now, but who knows.... I could be rushing things. wink.gif Keep me posted on how ya'll are doing,.

wow, your still breaking out???? it only took me 2 maybe 3 weeks to clear up. Im pimple free, but still fighting blemishes. You should of seen results by now. Is your acne bad or so so? are you taking 10 grams a day? you must take them consistanly, never miss a dose, take b complex, drink plenty of water. Maybe its your brand.

No, I don't have bad acne. It's just annoying to constantly have a few pimples here and there, never have completely clear skin.. ya know what I mean? I was on tetracycline once a few years ago, for about a year, and I was completely clear, it was great, and then it stopped working all of a sudden. I do take the pills consistently, and everything, the B-complex, everything... I bought another bottle of the brand I've been using this far, and if I don't see results, I'm going to buy another brand. What do you use??

b5 doesn't work for everyone, i was on 10g for 20 weeks and it did absolutely nothing for me, didn't even reduce my oil at all.

i heard evolution x is the best at www.b5supplements.com

is it ok to take 2 1/2 grams at 4 hour intervals,i take 5 caps at 8 am,5 caps at 12,5 caps at 4 and 5 caps at 8!

is that ok?

i am on my second week now and i am completly zit free

i dident have mutch before eather like the most i gott whas like 3 to 4 zits

hope it stays this way biggrin.gif