Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nachoiest

My method to cure acne

I've only been suffering from acne for 2 years (I'm 23 now) but those 2 years were still very distressing. I had tried lots of different methods to cure it: proactive, zenmed, murad, over the counter medications from cvs, and a few home remedies. None of them really did anything for me. My acne was focused on my forehead, cheeks, temples, and area between my eyebrows.

Then one day after searching the web for yet another solution, I came across vitamin b5 and apple cider vinegar. And what do you know? One month later, I had no new breakouts!

I thought I should share this method because it was the only thing that worked for me when I thought that nothing was going to work and acne was always going to be a problem.

Vitamin b5 and apple cider vinegar work by cleansing the body and flushing out the toxins (Something like that. I just know it attacks the underlying problem). This addresses the source of acne as opposed to topical medications that treat the symptoms. So if you have tried everything and dont mind trying another method, I suggest you try this one.

My regimen

(1st month)

5g vitamin b5 3x a day for 1st 2 weeks then 2x a day for last 2 weeks

2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in half a bottle of water 3x a day

you can also apply the apple cider vinegar diluted in water (1:1 ratio) topically twice a day

(2nd month - present)

1g vitamin b5 3x a day for maintenance

2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in half a bottle of water 3x a day

At first you will be going to the bathroom a lot if you start taking this much vitamin b5 but it does get better. The apple cider vinegar gets better too once you get used to it (I felt like throwing up after taking it the first time). You can get 2 bottles of 250 pills each on ebay for $50 (It's kind of expensive but it lasts a long time). I use Braggs apple cider vinegar which you can get a gallon of for $14 at the vitamin shoppe (online or locally). Apple cider vinegar is also supposed to have a lot of health benefits too!

If you do decide to try this method, I hope it works as well for you as it did for me. I understand everyone is different and what works for some might not work for others. I probably won't be posting anymore after this because I only joined this forum to share my method because it was like a miracle cure for me. Now if only I could find a method that works as well for the brown post-acne marks left behind. Anyways, whatever method you do choose to use, I hope you become acne free like me.