Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alexmason14

Who has some of Dans BP they can sell?

Hi,

I would like 1-2 tubes, just to test the gel out, but when going through the acne.org shop, the shipping is too high for such a long delivery time, and few products, also as i live in the UK, i have heard people get charged a large amount due to customs and tax, which I do not want to pay. So if anyone has any for sale in the UK, please reply.

Regards

Alex

Sorry Alex, if people in the UK want to buy Dan's BP, they have to pay for the shipping. Even if someone did have some to sell, I would think they would pass on those shipping and customs charges. I know it's not the answer you want to hear though! Think you will just have to pay the charges.

I've just worked this out for you in terms of cost:

Dan's BP costs $32 for a 16 oz bottle. With shipping costs, this turns into $47. Converted to UK pounds, this is about £23.50 for the same 16 oz bottle.

Oxy-on-the-Spot retails at about £3.89 for a 20ml bottle in the UK.

So, via some fairly simple maths, Dan's BP works out at 5pence per ml. Add on a suggested customs charge of £7 (from a previous post), which you may not have to pay, means that Dan's BP is about 6 pence per ml.

Oxy-on-the-Spot costs 19 pence per ml if you buy it in a shop in the UK.

So, Dan's BP = 6p per ml

Oxy-on-the-Spot = 19p per ml.

customs charges applies only if the product is £18 or more, as long as you are only buying the bp you should not get hit by customs.