Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

Healthy body and mind=Clear Skin. lol take a look at the bottom

The way I eat now has changed my life Im on a low (gi) anti-inflammatory diet.. I have lots of greens and fresh fruits and I cut out Refined sugars,milk,wheat/gluten,processed food, I eat 6 times a day 3 main meals with 3 snacks a day. I eat lean meats,fish, Brown rice pastas,Eggs,etc and I have one green smoothie a day. I try and have 100% organic food as much as possible. sample of what my diet looks like..

morning 100% organic wholegrain oatmeal/Sweetend with cinnamon and Stevia.

snack- apple

lunch-Brown rice pasta with broccoli and a salad.

snack- Raw food bar (laraBar) Delicous.

dinner lean Meats or any healthy fish or eggs..with big salad

snack- ezekiel sprouted wheat cereal with almond milk Delicious.

eating this way has cleared my skin and made my whole life change for the better.. I dont get sick at all anymore and I have good energy.. Diet played a huge role but also imroving my elements of health Reccomended in sepsi's book.. Sunshine,Fresh air,Detox, positive attitude, excercise..all play a significant role aswell. Healthy body and mind= Clear skin.

Thees just one thing im missing... does anyone have recipes or know of some sites for anti-acne snacks like muffins or pandcakes mixes... It would be great. Thank you.

hey gurl

great that you also have found sucsess with a low GI anti inflamatory acne diet :D:D

haha lol well.. for snack i don't have any recepies on muffin and pancakes, but i ave other ideas

raw nuts (if u tolarate) cashew,almonds,pistajes

different kinds of veggies like carrots,paprica slised in stiks, and make a dressing of kefir(again if u tolarate diary) and garlic

sliced appels, heated in the stove and covered with cinnamon

'homemade icecream' with blue/forest -berries topped with kefir

=)

Guest fuck acne omg

so how many weeks did it take for you to get clear on this diet??

The way I eat now has changed my life Im on a low (gi) anti-inflammatory diet.. I have lots of greens and fresh fruits and I cut out Refined sugars,milk,wheat/gluten,processed food, I eat 6 times a day 3 main meals with 3 snacks a day. I eat lean meats,fish, Brown rice pastas,Eggs,etc and I have one green smoothie a day. I try and have 100% organic food as much as possible. sample of what my diet looks like..

snack- apple

eating this way has cleared my skin and made my whole life change for the better.. I dont get sick at all anymore and I have good energy.. Diet played a huge role but also imroving my elements of health Reccomended in sepsi's book.. Sunshine,Fresh air,Detox, positive attitude, excercise..all play a significant role aswell. Healthy body and mind= Clear skin.

Thees just one thing im missing... does anyone have recipes or know of some sites for anti-acne snacks like muffins or pandcakes mixes... It would be great. Thank you.

hey, my diet was/is pretty much the same as yours, and i cleaned up within 2 weeks. I was eating pretty bad food before it seems. I went to my sisters this weekend though, had a night out and a nice restaurant meal. I worked out I consumed more sugar in that one night out than i had in the entire 2 weeks =o those cheap alcopops have ALOT of sugar in them lol. but yeah i've got a few spots now, doh! pretty much confirms the link for me though.

I know you can get some form of wheat free flour? I guess you could substitute it in for the pancake/muffin recipes. Rice milk instead of cows milk as well maybe. I know there's the "free from" ranges in places and they have gluten/wheat free muffins but they compensate that with alot of added sugar and other general shit.

Heres a easy and tasty pancake recipe:

For the base dough scramble some eggs and slowly add in seed or nut flour (I use sunflower seed), beating it thoroughly until if form a pancake consistency. You want it slightly runny so it will spread when poured. Add in stevia, berries, cinnamon, nutmeg...whatever you want really. Cook like pancakes in a hot greased pan w/ ghee or coconut oil.

My diet is similar, not as strict with the GI and food avoidance, but high on the anti-inflammatory foods. It cleared my skin of both acne and rosacea within 2 months and has kept me mostly clear for 2 years.

Recipe

Saute sliced apples in a little butter (or whatever you used) and sprinkle with cinnamon. This really helps with desert cravings. Who needs apple pie.

Cook them to your taste, doneness-wise, but as little as possible to reduce loss of enzymes and nutrients.

thx i am sure this will help but we all different. but sounds healthy.

:) now i will get that cereal been looking for one!!! :) and also going to get almond milk

My face's clearing too.. but I'm not on a good diet. :/ In fact, I'm not having any appetite since the day I started on the regimen.. I could even skipped the whole day without eating but just purely drinking water... or eat just a meal in a day and no snacks or just a small amount of food and I'm super full.

I wonder what's wrong..? :S Probably I'm getting stress up or something.

snack- apple

go to your healthfood store and pick up 100% organic whole grain oats. Put some stevia (natural sweetener) and cinnamon. Im telling you its healthy and very good. For lunch Try and make some eggs preferabaly eggwhites then add a big leefy green salad (lettuce) and add kale or spinach... Dinner your on the right track lean meats,free range chicken, or fish like tuna and wild salmon is great. For a snack try a green smoothie I have atleast one a day and it also tastes great. If you have any questions just ask.

go to your healthfood store and pick up 100% organic whole grain oats. Put some stevia (natural sweetener) and cinnamon. Im telling you its healthy and very good. For lunch Try and make some eggs preferabaly eggwhites then add a big leefy green salad (lettuce) and add kale or spinach... Dinner your on the right track lean meats,free range chicken, or fish like tuna and wild salmon is great. For a snack try a green smoothie I have atleast one a day and it also tastes great. If you have any questions just ask.

to answer your questions.. you should use olive oil for cooking.. and Yes the larabar you found is fine... its a raw bar so it has no refined sugar.And the ezekiel cereal you found is great..

to answer your questions.. you should use olive oil for cooking.. and Yes the larabar you found is fine... its a raw bar so it has no refined sugar.And the ezekiel cereal you found is great..