in the morning

1. Wash Face with 2 pumps of Dan's Cleanser

2. Use 2 pumps of Dan's BP

3. Use Purpose Moisturizer SPF 30

In The evening

1. Wash Face with 2 Pumpms of Dan's Cleanser

2. Use 1 Pump of Dan's BP

3. Use 3-4 Pumps of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion

4. Also I drink some trim max tea that detoxes the body and get toxics and other things out your body this has a positive effect on my skin

My question was can I use Neutrogena HSFL in the morning and at night or should I stick to using it at night and should I use 2 pumps of Dan's BP at night when I will be using Neutrogena HSFL after the BP

Ah.. why not use Neutrogena HSFL for both morning and night instead of having 2 moisturizer? You can cut down on buying 1 product instead of 2.

Regarding BP, I think you can use still use the same amount of pump for morning and night as well. With the moisturizer after too, it will be fine.

I've heard that using NHSFL twice a day causes irritation for some people. You might want to just try it out and see if it works ok for you for twice a day.

I've heard that using NHSFL twice a day causes irritation for some people. You might want to just try it out and see if it works ok for you for twice a day.

That's why I'm having second thoughts about using NHSFL twice a day I might give it a shoot today and do it twice