Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well summer is finally here in canada. I'm looking for an spf of about 30 as well as an spf of 8-10 so i can tan.

1. So, what kinda of sunscreen do you guys use?

2. Is there a sunscreen with lotion in it already that doesn't make your face shiny?

3. Do you use the same sunscreen on your face as on the rest of your body?

Well summer is finally here in canada. I'm looking for an spf of about 30 as well as an spf of 8-10 so i can tan.

1. So, what kinda of sunscreen do you guys use?

2. Is there a sunscreen with lotion in it already that doesn't make your face shiny?

3. Do you use the same sunscreen on your face as on the rest of your body?

I live in So Cal (and thus sunscreen daily is an absolute must) and the only one I've found that doesn't increase my propensity to breakout is Clean & Clear Oxygenating Ultra-Light Moisturizer. It's only 15 but works pretty well for every day. I think this is the best one on the market for oily skin. Neutrogena and Oil of Olay have me breaking out like crazy despite their claims of being non-comedogenic and oil-free.

I would try to avoid tanning on your face if I were you and minimize the tanning on your body. Seriously, wrinkles and sun damage are much more expensive and difficult to reverse than acne.

Hi, I am in Canada too. For the past couple summers I have used Coppertone Oil-free sunblock (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=27880&catid=12101) which I find really good. I use it on my entire body including my face. It is NON-GREASY (very important), and it doesn't feel like you have a "film" on your skin. It hasn't caused any breakouts (it says "won't clog pores").