Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ricard0702

whats the most hated pimple on your face?

Well me I have one under my nose...it freakin hurts. and I think its one of the worse spots to have a pimple. that and anypart of the nose area.

The one in the corner of your mouth, which isn't exactly in the corner, but close. It swells, and when you don't pop it, it hardens, and is just a little hard blob, until you accidentally/intentionally scrape/knock it off, at which point it scars and the promise of future acne is a given.

The space above your mouth and below your nose

*shudders*

It gets to a giant cyst that's unpoppable.

It hurts when you talk.

Everyone stares at it

Stuff comes out of it

It leaves a giant scar there because skin in that spot is sensitive

Any bump on or near your lipline is a bitch

big bumps between your eye browels stand out a lot

anything on the cheek area is really depressing cause they seem to scar and take forever to heal

Anything that is situated right in the middle line of the face, especially if they are big cysts with pus lol. They're the ones that bother me.

Oh god, I has one under my nose once too. It was such a pain in the ass!

If it ws under your nose, wouldn't it be a pain under your nose and not in your ass?

If it ws under your nose, wouldn't it be a pain under your nose and not in your ass?

The ones I hate the absolute most are the ones I get on my chest - they never pop, are always painful, and since I despise full necked shirts, always show.

But for the face, I think I hate the ones between my eyes - those make me feel the most self-conscience.

LIP PIMPLES!

I thought i was he only weirdo who got that! I got it once, ages ago and didnt knw that was possible, the mark is still there to haunt me!! ARG!!

I agree lip ones are such a pain. They are so sensitive. But I think the worse are the neck ones. Those are always huge, always painful, last forever, and are super obvious.

Don't get me started.

k?

This cyst, pretty much on my upper cheek just below my left eye. I had it 8 months ago and my skin is still pigmented. It looks like it's gonna scar pretty badly.

But apart from that, the worst ones, when I get them, are on the upper lip, chin or on the back of my neck by my hair line. Because when I talk or smile, it hurts. Also with any I get on my neck, my hair keeps rubbing against those ones and they hurt like hell.

This cyst, pretty much on my upper cheek just below my left eye. I had it 8 months ago and my skin is still pigmented. It looks like it's gonna scar pretty badly.

But apart from that, the worst ones, when I get them, are on the upper lip, chin or on the back of my neck by my hair line. Because when I talk or smile, it hurts. Also with any I get on my neck, my hair keeps rubbing against those ones and they hurt like hell.