Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

girls can give u mixed signals and it may or may not mean a damn thing. she might've liked u, but feelings can easily change. plz... try not to think about her and move on. i know its hard trust me, i was obsessively head over heels for this one girl. we were good friends and we talked alot and i started to really like her. after i told her how i felt she played mind games with me, so i confronted and asked her if she saw me as a friend or more than one; obviously u know the answer. i was also mad and felt betrayed and thought she played me because she would come to me telling me how she didnt want to be with this one guy, ironicly she ended up being with him. maybe she just liked the fact that u liked her? in that case, she's immature. or maybe you spooked her off by saying something wrong? remember, a girl is like a bunny rabbit, u wanna creep up on her slowly and be very gentle not to scare her away... if she really is involved with someone else, u dont want to come in between that, let her be. girls are complicated, u shouldn't lose ur head over them. that knot in ur chest will fade and you'll be back to ur old self again.

oh didn't i mention, I did not like her at first. I tried everything to ignore her and to signal her that i have no interest.

I started liking her because I thought she liked me- which was like 4 weeks into the semester.

funny thing is we have never talked to each other, yet sadly the situation is like this..

Yes, i'm trying everything to move on, and I will.

But what she has done to me will be with me forever. I think i'll be really arrogant and selfish when i get my confidence back.. because i dont want to get hurt like that again

hehe i did the same thing. i ignored her at first and all that when i could tell she liked me. after this happened to me i wanted to become bitter and selfish too, but i'm still the same person, just a little more cautious. you might've waited too long and she got tired of it and was thinking "make a move already dammit!" but who knows. it's better to get to know someone before you have feelings for them; otherwise, it just ends up being a stupid crush. now ur gonna hear alot of love songs on the radio and feel down around this point haha. don't let this one thing change ur view on all girls; they're all different. hopefully you learned something from this experience. oh, and if u never talked to her then don't tell her u like her right away!! that's a big no no! that will definitely put her in a akward situation.

Given the name of the this thread..I'm surprised no one's done this yet. It just seems so obvious.

But anyways.. here it goes..

i was pretty much in the same boat as you. i kmet a girl in summer school, and after a while i gave her my phone number. and i KNEW she wanted me. well guess what? she never called me. maybe her parents didn't like her having a boyfriend. maybe she was scared. maybe, well, she just didn't like me. i'll never know. but i swore she was perfect for me. none of that matters though. she dicked it. period dot com. it hurts, but only if you overthink it. basically, it's a crush that doesn't work out. not that bad. but when you invest all your imagination into something that's not there, you crush yourself.

think of it like this: there are few things in life that are really important. a crush isn't worth stressing.

yeah i guess only choice i have is to improve myself so that nothing like this ever happens again.

it'll happen again. it happens to everybody, every day. it's just, i don't know. how you adjust and move on. it's like fighting for happiness, know what i mean?

i was pretty much in the same boat as you. i kmet a girl in summer school, and after a while i gave her my phone number. and i KNEW she wanted me. well guess what? she never called me. maybe her parents didn't like her having a boyfriend. maybe she was scared. maybe, well, she just didn't like me. i'll never know. but i swore she was perfect for me. none of that matters though. she dicked it. period dot com. it hurts, but only if you overthink it. basically, it's a crush that doesn't work out. not that bad. but when you invest all your imagination into something that's not there, you crush yourself.

think of it like this: there are few things in life that are really important. a crush isn't worth stressing.

yeah i guess only choice i have is to improve myself so that nothing like this ever happens again.

it'll happen again. it happens to everybody, every day. it's just, i don't know. how you adjust and move on. it's like fighting for happiness, know what i mean?

oh yeah of course, but i mean about the acne, and my overall confidence. Seriously, if i'm confident with my skin and have more stronger overall confidence, i wouldn't care if a girl I liked rejected me, or just swore to me in front of large crowd of people.

Like before i had acne, i really didn't give a shit, but with acne, i've become more self-conscious and insecure. And this is something I do not want to happen ever again.

Given the name of the this thread..I'm surprised no one's done this yet. It just seems so obvious.

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

hahaha

hahaha

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son"

hahahaha

See, rap isnt so bad after all Casey :)

hahaha

no offense, but maybe she doesn't like you. and never did. you're focusing that she liked you w/ all her signals. maybe you were just making things up in your mind. (trust me. i've been there) besides, there's 4 billion chicks out there. why focus on one you never knew

yep i'll keep telling myself that, and since she never admitted to liking me anyways, I can convince myself that is true. I hope she just vanishes so i can forget about her more easily. However something happens between us or anything, i'd post it right here immediately. For now, i'll ignore and forget her and just focus on my studies for uni prep.

no. you won't look back and laugh. you'll be embarrassed that you cared so much about a girl you never knew. or maybe you're psycho. who knows

no i dont think i'll be embarassed. Seriously, she did definitely like me and it was really really obvious to the point that she was telling me she liked me. Yes, it is true I dont know her, but i dont think i'll laugh about it, or be embarassed later in life but i'd think it as a necessary step for my success or something.

//bug, you probably was never in my situation, neither were 95% of people in the world. When i know a girl likes me, she does like me because i wait so long and test them so much. I just didnt act on it because of acne.

But still, its no use whether or not she liked me or if she still likes me.

I'm now more worried about university, whether or not i can be clear by that time, lol.

Fortunately, my accutane course ends just before September so who knows..

Trust me bro, girls through out signals left and right and some of the time they don't mean anything. I've been where you are, so sure a girl likes me that it totally blinds me to the truth. I tend to look into the signals a little much, of coarse this happened with one of my best friends but luckily nothing was awkward and we are still good friends to this day. It's hard at first, but you can get past it, and still be friends with her. Find another girl maybe, but be friends with her because it seems like you have alot invested in her. Maybe she isn't worth it, but there is a chance she is. And if she did like you than there is a chance you can rekindle the flame. I say give it another shot, start with being friends. Worst comes to worse you realize that she isn't what you thought of her in the first place, but at least you still won't be thinking of her. Nothing bad can become from being friends. Although imho, if you guys didn't talk to eachother at all, there was nothing there. Usually SOMEONE will initiate some sort of conversation, even if it lasts 30 seconds commenting on the weather.

hahaha

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son"

hahahaha

See, rap isnt so bad after all Casey :)

hahaha

haha

okay i admit, there are a few ones I like. I should hang myself for admitting this.

^^ Haha... Nah don't hang yourself. I'd miss your sense of humor. Us funny people are a rare breed around these here parts of town. Hahaha

a girl is like a bunny rabbit???

oh no, that sounds entirely way too creepy.

and thanks for the clear up about QFT. ha. i guess being 21 means i didnt grow up with all the acronyms.

and yea.."meee", you will be changed from this situation, but dont let it inhibit you from being the person you are.

i would hate to think that you are going to stop having the courage to express your feelings to a girl...but i think a positive thing that you could get out of this...is to get to know the girl a lot more before expressing your feelings so that you wont have any surprises (like a boyfriend!)

i think you'll look back at this and laugh later in life.

i know ive done some things that made me feel dumb in HS...but believe me....you have a lot more in store for you.

lol yah that does sound a little creepy but u know what i mean haha

22 next month,

never had a girlfriend that lasted over 2 weeks

I know at least 3 people who are in the same boat

(we all went to a dickensian male-only school)

I tensed up around girls, especially when they flirted with me

this must lead them to think either "he doesn't like me" or "he's a boring fucking sod" (the latter is closer to the truth)

I got more female friends and now I find it easier to talk to girls I like (i.e. I can now open my mouth and say more than my name)

maybe try just speaking to more female friends (that you have no romantic interest in) and it makes it easier to see that they are just human.

that said, the fact I still have no girlfriend, it can't account for much :lol: :lol:

My problem (and I suspect yours is too) is that I just can't flirt with girls. I fear I'll get laughed at or :rolleyed: or something.

I see people fatter, balder, and uglier than me with girlfriends so it can't be that hard can it? but it certainly is for me.

22 next month,

never had a girlfriend that lasted over 2 weeks

I know at least 3 people who are in the same boat

(we all went to a dickensian male-only school)

I tensed up around girls, especially when they flirted with me

this must lead them to think either "he doesn't like me" or "he's a boring fucking sod" (the latter is closer to the truth)

I got more female friends and now I find it easier to talk to girls I like (i.e. I can now open my mouth and say more than my name)

maybe try just speaking to more female friends (that you have no romantic interest in) and it makes it easier to see that they are just human.

that said, the fact I still have no girlfriend, it can't account for much :lol: :lol:

My problem (and I suspect yours is too) is that I just can't flirt with girls. I fear I'll get laughed at or :rolleyed: or something.

I see people fatter, balder, and uglier than me with girlfriends so it can't be that hard can it? but it certainly is for me.

I don't think it's necessarily how you look, but how you carry yourself. Maybe their confidence in themselves was more attractive than their physical...assets.

move on. thats 1 fish out of many more in the sea. don't let girls get to you. even if u like a chick. go up and tell her so. if she rejects you or what not. then life goes on. simple as that. its not the end of the world ya know?

I don't think it's necessarily how you look, but how you carry yourself. Maybe their confidence in themselves was more attractive than their physical...assets.

Definitely.

she probaly LIKED u, then u took to long to act on it and she basicaly just lost intrest. happend to me a few times to but hey plenty of fish in the sea.

she probaly LIKED u, then u took to long to act on it and she basicaly just lost intrest. happend to me a few times to but hey plenty of fish in the sea.

yeah f u ck her; im going to move on. There's tons of other stuff that i haven't mentioned, but it doesnt really matter anymore. I hope i get my confidence back as soon as possible..

The chance (may) have came and it's already gone. In all honestly she probably thinks you are weird for admitting you like her without ever talking to her before.

Find another, but go about it a different way when telling her you like her. In fact don't tell her, show her.

:clap:

If she doesn't approach you, then that means she is not interested.

LOL BRO... say your at a party/school/work w/e if there is a girl that you like or think she likes you whether it be the way she looks at you, acts around you etc. if you don't talk to her get to know her, ask her to get some coffee with you get something to eat etc how will she know if you have any interest in her bro works both ways heh?

LOL BRO... say your at a party/school/work w/e if there is a girl that you like or think she likes you whether it be the way she looks at you, acts around you etc. if you don't talk to her get to know her, ask her to get some coffee with you get something to eat etc how will she know if you have any interest in her bro works both ways heh?

For sure BRO. lol..

The fact still remains, if she is interested, then she will put some effort into it. If she can't approach you, then she isn't too interested then.

Just like if a guy likes her, he will approach her. Even though he is going to get rejected, he still put that effort into it.

If she doesn't do the same, then she isn't interested and is not worth it.

The fact still remains, if she is interested, then she will put some effort into it. If she can't approach you, then she isn't too interested then.

Just like if a guy likes her, he will approach her. Even though he is going to get rejected, he still put that effort into it.

If she doesn't do the same, then she isn't interested and is not worth it.

Lots of girls are too shy to approach a guy, just like lots of guys are too shy to approach the girl they like.

It doesn't mean he or she is not interested.

I don't mean this in reference to this thread, but more so in general.

when i see a girl i like i walk straight up to her and im like hey girl how ya doin? you are the woman that im really pursuin i'd like to get to know ya can you give me ya name if ya jot down your number you'll get mine in exchange, see im the man in this town and i hope you wouldn't mind if i showed you around.

Oh shiet FRESH!!!?!?!

hm.. what do you mean by approaching me?

It seemed that she was going to never "initiate" the conversation, but she was always near me and yes i've overheard herself saying she likes me.- if thats enuff evidence that she did like me.

I dont know... but its really hard to ignore her and forget her when she's in my class again this semester!

when i see a girl i like i walk straight up to her and im like hey girl how ya doin? you are the woman that im really pursuin i'd like to get to know ya can you give me ya name if ya jot down your number you'll get mine in exchange, see im the man in this town and i hope you wouldn't mind if i showed you around.

Oh shiet FRESH!!!?!?!

DAAAAAAYUMM. If I was a woman I'd be all over you right about now.