Find results in...
megaman125

Poll:What would you rather have?

What would you rather have  

30 members have voted

1. 1. 2 choices

• Acne
    • A Tail

I suppose I should explain the dream I had in order for this to make sense. In my dream, I had a brown, fuzzy tail about as long as my arm. With my tail, I could basically use it as a third hand. My tail could be used to grab objects like door knobs and utensils. It was also fairly tickelish, and hurt if someone pulled it.

Personally, I think having a tail would be cool, as long as they didn't lock me up and try to do a bunch of experiments on me.

(I figured this topic would be a nice break from all the depression/angry mood topics around here, and would make for an interesting discussion.) :)

A tail. I could always have it cut off and fixed.

No, you're not allowed to do that. According to my dream, it would just grow back. The most you could do is hid it in your pants.

hahaha wow. && i thought i had really strange dreams.

umm... it depends on wat the tail looks like.

like is it furry? or really skinny? lol

It's not really that big in terms of width, probably about the thickness of a piece of rope or slightly less. It would be furry/fuzzy, and tickelish.

I still prefer acne! I have had one amazing dream to, but was about my acne turned to a carnivorous plant. But that is other story... I really don't like metamorphoses in our bodys. Really!

lol a carnivorous plant? that would be freaky.

but about the tail thing.. i dont think i could handle that. i mean how would you sit without crushing your tail... && you'd prolly have a hard time cutting a hole in your expensive jeans for your tail.

lol a carnivorous plant? that would be freaky.

but about the tail thing.. i dont think i could handle that. i mean how would you sit without crushing your tail... && you'd prolly have a hard time cutting a hole in your expensive jeans for your tail.

Well, from what I remember of my dream, it didn't hurt to sit at all. I think it was located just below the wasteline. I don't recall cutting a hole in my pants, but instead just having the tail kinda hanging out. The thing I liked about that dreme was that my tail had a full range of motion, to the point where it functioned almost like a third arm.

And I've had much stranger dreams than the one with the tail.

I would much rather have acne... >.< I mean, being an "acne sufferer" (the so called "minority"), it's hard to cope with living in a society with clear-skinned people -- I can imagine how much more difficult it would be probably being the only one in the world to have a tail (and there would not even be doctors or other sufferers to support you).

Of course since it was all in your dream, I suppose if having a tail was a growing phenomena, it would be a different story (kind of reminds me of the cartoon "Loveless", where people had cat-ears or something).

Anyhow, were you clear skinned for having a tail? lol just wondering

I would much rather have acne... >.< I mean, being an "acne sufferer" (the so called "minority"), it's hard to cope with living in a society with clear-skinned people -- I can imagine how much more difficult it would be probably being the only one in the world to have a tail (and there would not even be doctors or other sufferers to support you).

Of course since it was all in your dream, I suppose if having a tail was a growing phenomena, it would be a different story (kind of reminds me of the cartoon "Loveless", where people had cat-ears or something).

Anyhow, were you clear skinned for having a tail? lol just wondering

Well, in the dream I had clear skin. Then again, I don't recall ever seeing my acne in a dream. Also, I was the only known person of having a tail.

This made me laugh....

I rather have acne

cause if i had a tail then not a human :).

And acne is normal , many people has it. I hardly see someone with perfect skin here...

only those girls in the mall has perfect skins :( they so pretty :D and tall :D

A tail. I could always have it cut off and fixed.

No, you're not allowed to do that. According to my dream, it would just grow back. The most you could do is hid it in your pants.

Oh well I would still rather have a tail than acne.

Tail you can hide it or remove it with surgery or something.. :lol: but there's no CURE acne..

No, he said in his dream this wasn't allowed.

Neither, but I had a weird acne dream too.

So I met a witch, and she cast a spell, and all my acne slid off my face and body and formed into a ball and I kicked it away.

Heck, I'd put out some get some tail fetish videos! :lol: Make a ton of money! ahem* /jk