Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

How would you rate the effectiveness of BP

I just wanna see your guys opinion on BP... I sometimes think that it's totally worthless applying it to my face and just use water to clean my face and other times I want to use it because it's my only hope.

Yeah, same here. I've tried products with BP and they don't really work so well for me. Most of the time I just use water now..and it seems to be alright--I still get pimples but no more than I would if I used other facial products.

I use oxy 10 bp face wash. I apply to my face and gently rub it in. Then i wash my face off, and see results the next day. Ill give it 10/10.

If it doesnt seem to be working DONT QUIT. It takes time but in the long run it will work for you.

I use oxy 10 bp face wash. I apply to my face and gently rub it in. Then i wash my face off, and see results the next day. Ill give it 10/10.

If it doesnt seem to be working DONT QUIT. It takes time but in the long run it will work for you.

Statistically, bp has proven to be the most effective over the counter acne treatment available. Not only does it kill all types of bacteria, it helps to dry up the pimples to help speed recovery time. It can have harmful side effects, so a pea sized amount can suffice for many people, others require massive amounts. As for photosensitivity, wear a sunscreen, its good for your skin anyway.

Yeah, same here. I've tried products with BP and they don't really work so well for me. Most of the time I just use water now..and it seems to be alright--I still get pimples but no more than I would if I used other facial products.

It works pretty well for me. I've tried various salicylic acid and BP products, and on the whole I get superior results from the BP products.

dan's regimen offers the best way to use BP, but it's extremely specific in every little thing you do.

though no matter what, i always suffered from a red face and constant flushing even with clear skin on the regimen.

i eventually got tired of "your face is so fucking red".

I bought a tube of BP a couple of weeks ago to try as a spot treatment for biggies, and it seemed to dry them out... but then one night I slathered it ALL over my face over night and my face was screwed for days... I have mild/moderate comedonal/inflammatory acne with semi sensitive skin.... I liked it as a spot treatment on individual pimples but it did more damage then good when I used it on my whole face

Bp is the devil in my opinion. I curse the day I ever found this site and decided to use it. I now have skin with differing skin tones (cheeks and nose get reddish at times), I have chronic dry skin, my skin is very oily.. NEVER had any of this before I started using BP religiously.

Im a bit sensitive to bp because my skin is well sensitive lol I like bp but I wouldnt say its like the best acne treatment and that I must have it.

For me I'm more affected by my lifestyle and diet rather than topical treatments. No matter what I apply every day, certain foods break me out. I can stay in clear unless I keep going to bed late and eating whatever I want. All I need is little bit of SA just to stay away from whiteheads and small pimples.

Nevertheless I cannot quit applying BP every night because of the anxiety.

I just wanna see your guys opinion on BP... I sometimes think that it's totally worthless applying it to my face and just use water to clean my face and other times I want to use it because it's my only hope.

i say 8/10...you can see a reduction in the swelling/redness of the pimple overnight, but i dont like how it makes you sensitive to the sun. (i use 2.5% all over my face nightly along with clindamyacin)