Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I went on accutane but my skin really really didn't agree and so I was taken off it due to being too sensitive. I'm now back to duac which kind of kept me nearly clear. The only problem is that BP is really really drying on my skin and the derm reccommeded Duac. I don't think I can put it on at night without my face being destroyed in the morning. So I think I'll try putting it on for 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours at night, obv with a moisturiser after and hopefully my skin will respond kindly.

The only problem is I always seem to have a load of redmarks and I never know how to rid them, has anyone got any advice? I was thinking of maybe putting emu oil on occaisonally during the day or sometimes at night and missing a Duac dose.

Anybody got any suggestions, I'm really feeling down about not being allowed to continue accutane even though I know it was for the best for my skin. I'm fed up of acne/scars and red marks. I've been complacent the last few months thinking accutane is the answer but no more. I'm going to try and rid it without.

Thank you.

loads of advice in pinned threads

I myself am going to try ACV