Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

Possibly going to a tropical place......

I am possibly going to a tropical place for a vacation and it's going to be like 25 degress and hotter... I usually wear physicians formula foundation but I have this feeling it will melt off my face there haha, plus I am EXTREMELY white... lol and so I am guessing I will get a bit of colour... how can I hide my red marks?? I am not sure how to go about this. Let me know what you would do.

well being that i have lived and am returning to a tropical place..i would just recommend mineral foundation like in a powder form..so u could get like everyday minerals or use pf organic brand...the thing about tropical places is u dont want to look too made up except at night. u could get a concealer for yr small blemishes. but the number one thing u need in tropical climates is like a face hankerchief...to blot yr face from sweatt....

I have never gotten used to applying mineral foundation though, I just dont like the fact that I have to use a brush.... I like to use my fingers.... hmmmmm maybe I should give it another shot, I will also keep in mine the blotting hankercheif :).

Any other suggestions?

Not only blot sweat but oil too! Can't help you with makeup as I don't use any. In this weather I'd rather not wear it.

I´d take a break from makeup if I were you, just put on a little if you´re going out, and leave your face bare during the day.... I hide my marks with foundation from Claire, and I put it on right before going to work (i work in the afternoon), before that I never wear makeup. I´m going on vacation in June (to Sweden though, not as tropical.......), I´m not gonna put any makeup on, unless I´m going out or to a party. Don´t forget to wear glasses and a hat, so that you don´t get burned.