Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so i am addicted to looking in every possible mirror and i get a different reflection every one. some i like and can deal with and they actually put me in a good mood. others make me feel horrible about my scars. how do i know which one is what the human eye would see when looking at me. anyone else have this problem. there all so different. car,bathroom,store,work...i dont know which one to believe...

I'm a mirror addict big time. I'll purposely go out of my way to stop at various restrooms wherever I go to check myself in the mirror. At home, I'll check my bathroom mirror 20+ times a day. It's really a huge addiction.

I'm a mirror addict big time. I'll purposely go out of my way to stop at various restrooms wherever I go to check myself in the mirror. At home, I'll check my bathroom mirror 20+ times a day. It's really a huge addiction.

ok so i am addicted to looking in every possible mirror and i get a different reflection every one. some i like and can deal with and they actually put me in a good mood. others make me feel horrible about my scars. how do i know which one is what the human eye would see when looking at me. anyone else have this problem. there all so different. car,bathroom,store,work...i dont know which one to believe...

are they all different for you if so which one do you believe is right.

lighting and angle pretty much. I know how you feel, i look different in different mirrors too. Believe the mirrors that make you look good.

The mirrors in the changing rooms of River Island always make me a bit sad, they have like three surrounding you and I end up noticing the different angles people see you from, in profile I look quite hideous.