Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
piscesgirl

tiny bumps on forehead

I have a lot of these really tiny bumps mostly on my forehead, and they've been there a long time and don't seem to be improving, even though the rest of my acne has improved greatly in general (I used to get a lot of cystic acne all over my face.) I don't have any pics I'm afraid. They're not all that noticeable but I'd definently prefer them gone. My current regimen is cetaphil cleanser twice a day, spot treating with an OTC salicylic acid gel as needed, and Nucelle 10% or 15% mandelic acid serum in the evenings. The Nucelle seems to be doing a great job of getting rid of my red marks and keeping the worst of the acne at bay, but it doesn't seem to be helping the little bumps at all.

Anybody else have these, and do you have any suggestions for getting rid of them? Thanks!

I have some on my forehead, too and they drive me nuts! When one finally surfaces, it's got the texture of one of those rubber bouncy balls you get out of the vending machine at the grocery store...only very tiny and without glitter sparkles. What the heck are these things??

I have some on my forehead, too and they drive me nuts! When one finally surfaces, it's got the texture of one of those rubber bouncy balls you get out of the vending machine at the grocery store...only very tiny and without glitter sparkles. What the heck are these things??

most likely they are milia, tiny little bumps that almost never come to a head and just chill there. I have about 4 on my forehead but they are so small i dont really mind them. if you have a lot go see your derm, hey may be able to burn one or two bad ones off or prescribe something. DONT pick at them. I did and they just get larger, red irritated and they come back anyway.