Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shireen

Dermaroller treatments

Hi,

How does one go about finding a medical professional who uses dermaroller for acne scar treatments? Is there a directory of such doctors?

Thanks

Seriously, does nobody know this? How about all the people who are currently undergoing this treatment? How did you find your doctor?

Seriously, does nobody know this? How about all the people who are currently undergoing this treatment? How did you find your doctor?

I'm also trying to find doctors, that perform this procedure. I was able to find somebody, but the average cost is 3,000 dollars, which I consider to be quite expensive... considering that there's nothing really technological about the procedure. I scheduled an appointment anyways, because the consultation is free. Maybe he could give me some guidance as to what procedure would be best for me.

I'm also trying to find doctors, that perform this procedure. I was able to find somebody, but the average cost is 3,000 dollars, which I consider to be quite expensive... considering that there's nothing really technological about the procedure. I scheduled an appointment anyways, because the consultation is free. Maybe he could give me some guidance as to what procedure would be best for me.

$3,000!?!?!? stay away from that doctor he is trying to take ur money for 3 grand u might as well do fraxel. please dont go to this guy he sounds like another sleazy doc who has no interest in his patients at all only their wallet.

you can buy the roller online and do it urself for under $200 and even if it were done by a doc it shouldnt cost more than a couple hundred dollars.

I think the reason why you can't find many professionals offering this is because they can't make much money with this.

$3000 is ridiculous.

I think it's sort of like why you don't see many offering saline injections treatment. They can only charge so much for injecting you with some "water and salt"

Needling with the dermaroller is a no brainer. You just roll the thing on your scars a few times and you're done.

I wouldn't pay more than a couple hundred $ to have this done.