Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I am -omar- me

GREAT IDEA>>>MUST READ

so i was watching the fit channel on tv last night (@ 12:00am) and saw a commercial for these things called Vita Pak. which are packs of daily vitamins that are needed by the human body provided by GNC.

:idea: I thought why don't someone package the vitamins like Omega-3, Zinc and all the other major skin improving vitamins in small packages so we can take all at once and not have to worry about pricing,quality,which brand is better. and just free up some counter space too.

and make them last for like a month, you know a small box that contains individual mini-packages of the vitamins ina box that contains about 30 or so. then i thought :geek: DUH :dan: DAN!

so if anyone reads this and thinks its a good idea then please help me get the word to Dan

P S

and if anyone knows any other vitamins that help with skin "rejuvenation" or vitamins that hep with scarring then PLEASE :pray: list them below

:bah:

This is a very interesting idea, and one that Dan has thought about and looked into. He'd really like to be able to look more into doing this in the future sometime, but right now he said he just can't do it. He has his plate full with all the other new products he's been working on.

Maybe one day though. :)

I went to Vitamin Cottage and bought Maxi-Hair vitamins from a brand called Country Life. It is designed with vitamins to help the hair/nails/skin and has a healthy supply of zinc and vitamin a and the b vitamins. I take a multi during the day along with a fish oil capsule, then 2 of these at night with another fish oil capsule. It sure would be nice to buy them already packaged for daily use like you said. I totally relate, I kind of feel like a pharmacist doling out a bunch of pills, lol. Please keep me posted if you find any such thing.

Stacy

so i was watching the fit channel on tv last night (@ 12:00am) and saw a commercial for these things called Vita Pak. which are packs of daily vitamins that are needed by the human body provided by GNC.

:idea: I thought why don't someone package the vitamins like Omega-3, Zinc and all the other major skin improving vitamins in small packages so we can take all at once and not have to worry about pricing,quality,which brand is better. and just free up some counter space too.

and make them last for like a month, you know a small box that contains individual mini-packages of the vitamins ina box that contains about 30 or so. then i thought :geek: DUH :dan: DAN!

so if anyone reads this and thinks its a good idea then please help me get the word to Dan

P S

and if anyone knows any other vitamins that help with skin "rejuvenation" or vitamins that hep with scarring then PLEASE :pray: list them below

:bah: