Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
craven20

Please help with post roaccutane skin problem

Hi all,

I finished on roaccutane about 3 years ago and had ongoing dry skin on my nose and in the centre of my forehead. I haven't been able to find a permanent solution and I don't like using products (such as moisturisers) so I haven't had a temporary solution either. After reading posts on here I found out about the liver cleanse method which had worked for some people. My medical herbalist put together a herbal cleanse for me which I have been taking for a while without the desired effect. My current problem is that I get a build up of skin around my nose and forehead which is not being exfoliated naturally. I wake up to a layer of excess skin on these areas despite washing twice a day. I can remove this skin by rubbing it gently but this obviously becomes uncomfortable. Is there an organ (e.g. liver) which regulates this skin exfoliation process? and if so is there a way that I can enhance it's function so this build up of skin stops happening? If there is anything else I can do or take to solve this I will do it, I just don't know what it is I have to do! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Chris