Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsrfgsertwe

newly addicted to makeupalley!!!!!!

you know what's the greatest? how you can sort reviews based on skin type. it really makes so much sense; a person with dry skin will say that X is the worst thing they've ever tried whereas a person with oily skin will say it's the best.

if you haven't checked it out: makeupalley.com !!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite websites. Useful for all kinds of skincare products and not just makeup.. I love the Sort by Most Helpful option, as well as the filter by skin type you mentioned.

One of my favorite websites. Useful for all kinds of skincare products and not just makeup.. I love the Sort by Most Helpful option, as well as the filter by skin type you mentioned.

I agree! But everybody is different, best try by yourself!

Wow, I've been at MUA for 5 years and I didn't know that you could sort the reviews that way - thank you!

I'm now addicted to the swapping over there...it sucks up so much time if you let it! I just helped my SIL get all her makeup listed yesterday and now she's overwhelmed with emails. Heh.

I've been a MUA addict for I think a couple years now... can't live without the damn site :lol: I'm on there daily. I can tell you that I absolutely refuse to buy a beauty product of any sort without consulting MUA first :wub:

definitely another MUA addict here............................:wub:

I've been a MUA addict for I think a couple years now... can't live without the damn site :lol: I'm on there daily. I can tell you that I absolutely refuse to buy a beauty product of any sort without consulting MUA first :wub:

Me too Mandy! haha, if it has bad reviews on MUA, i WON'T buy it.

How does one sort by skin type? I must know! :wall:

when you're looking at the reviews for a particular product, there's a bar above the reviews that says "sort by." choose "filter by skin tone/type" and click on the appropriate option for you.

How does one sort by skin type? I must know! :wall:

when you're looking at the reviews for a particular product, there's a bar above the reviews that says "sort by." choose "filter by skin tone/type" and click on the appropriate option for you.

kk, got it! thanks!

Hey, don't you realize that the rating from drugstore.com always seems to be better than on MUA?

yep JUST discovered MUA and my boyfriend finds it funny to see me on it for 2 hours at a time, lol. i wish i had know about this website before buying all the products that are now collecting dust in my room... =)

But then you can take all those dust collecting products and start SWAPPING them on MUA. It's a whole other addiction there!

good point there hehe. i was actually checking some swaps out. but i don't really have anything that people have on their wishlist...

You don't have to...unless someone says "wishlist only" either on the item listing or on their notepad, you can just email them if you are interested in an item and ask them to look at your swap list. But first you should list all of your items so they can see them!

You don't have to...unless someone says "wishlist only" either on the item listing or on their notepad, you can just email them if you are interested in an item and ask them to look at your swap list. But first you should list all of your items so they can see them!

oh interesting...that's certainly good to know =) i'll give that a shot. thanks!