Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kayteedid

Interesting Discovery

This morning I washed all my makeup brushes, thinking i wouldn't be going out today so they had all day to dry. However, I decide to go out and thus needed to put on makeup. So, I had dried the brushes a bit but they were still most definitely wet at this time. But, I decide to just apply my Joppa MMU like i always do and the results were great!

The finish is more natural and it went on soo smoothly. The coverage was exactly the same, but overall it just looks better. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is. But I like it!

Here are some pics:

side view, currently the spottiest side of my face, but you wouldn't know it....

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff248/k...pp/P3300599.jpg

ignore the funny expression on my face :)

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff248/k...pp/P3300597.jpg

wow your skin is amazing!

idk, i think i might have done that in the past, but i didn't have good results.

but i do know other people do prefer to apply their MMU wet, or to spritz some water once they've applied it, to "set" the foundation. it's basically the same logic you employed.... i might give that a second try. :D

wow your skin is amazing!

idk, i think i might have done that in the past, but i didn't have good results.

but i do know other people do prefer to apply their MMU wet, or to spritz some water once they've applied it, to "set" the foundation. it's basically the same logic you employed.... i might give that a second try. :D

thanks! :) I found that the brush can't be too wet; today I ran some water over it and then pressed it inside a towel, that left about the perfect amount of water in it. Today after a long day of work I noticed that my makeup still had the same improved look to it, but the staying power was no better (I didn't expect it to be, wishful thinking).

I would still recommend trying it.