Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnnery

Ben Affleck/Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher has a huge scar next to his nose and even my skin texture is better than Ben Affleck's. I'd be careful what ya wish for. biggrin.gif

Really? For guys, their skin always looks pretty damn flawless whenever I see them on TV, or in closeup shots in magazines, etc. Affleck's skin texture looks excellent as far as I can tell. So, you must have great skin, too.

Ashton does have a scar, but it looks like a chicken pox scar or something. It doesn't look like the boy ever had a zit in his life.

My family baby sits the neighbour's baby girl.

I WANT SKIN LIKE THE BABY. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif/

If I had to pick, I'd pick Sandra Bullock or Reese Witherspoon. Both of them have extraordinary, thin and delicate skin that glows unbelievably. I watch them in interviews in awe......

These guys may have a scar or two but their skin tone and texture is so good that it hardly matters.

Having good tone, texture, the absence of redness or redmarks, non-oily skin can make someone with even a few noticable scars appear to have great skin.

Ben affleck has no skin issues at all. His skin is as close to flawless as it gets. Though his skin is great, his acting ability is comparable to an earnest 6th graders in the school play. I think he would be great playing a cord of wood though.

James

Guest Tracy
If I had to pick, I'd pick Sandra Bullock or Reese Witherspoon. Both of them have extraordinary, thin and delicate skin that glows unbelievably.  I watch them in interviews in awe......

Tracy you are so right....you know who else I thought about after I made that post? Nicole Kidman, GIRL!

She has unbelievable skin. When I saw her in Cold Mountain with NO MAKEUP, I was blown out! Looking at her in Moulin Rouge was enough to make me almost cry..... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Her skin is extraordinary.

Guest Tracy

Oh, I absolutely agree!! Nicole Kidman epitomizes that whole "peaches & cream complexion" thing!!

user posted image

And Ms. Jolie....beautiful as always:

user posted image

Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop

Oh, I absolutely agree!!  Nicole Kidman epitomizes that whole \"peaches & cream complexion\" thing!! 

user posted image

And Ms. Jolie....beautiful as always:

user posted image

It's very rare that people have 'perfect' skin .... even the stars who look like they have little or no makeup on, I assure you... most of them have it on very discretely ... and the camera with the use of special effects can be a wonderful thing!

And don't forget, these people can afford to have any treatment they want and are most likely to do it privately. I bet most of them stay in when they are having bad skin days.... and then are unlikely to be caught by the camera.

Those photos posted are so posed for and touched up. Best makeup artists at han, great digital photographer ... can do so much to a face.

I don't want anyone else's skin or what is deemed as perfect skin ... I just want my skin to look like it did before I began to scar.

Tracy you are so right....you know who else I thought about after I made that post? Nicole Kidman, GIRL! 

She has unbelievable skin. When I saw her in Cold Mountain with NO MAKEUP, I was blown out! Looking at her in Moulin Rouge was enough to make me almost cry.....    Her skin is extraordinary.

Hello?! Actors and actresses aren't "airbrushed" in the movies!!! [-(

My observations have been from seeing them onscreen; I realize makeup can cover up A LOT, but let's be real. As was stated earlier...we aren't just talking about no acne scars...we are talking tone, firmness, brightness, porelessness, etc......

Will: WOW! I can't believe you don't find Nicole attractive! What I would give to look like HER! She's extraordinary, imho. But I do agree with you that she was very freckly in her early years. She isn't at all now. In Moulin Rouge, there are TONS of extreme closeups of her skin, and in Cold Mountain too....there isn't one flaw on her face. Believe me....I LOOKED! biggrin.gif

I still contend though....that for her age.....Sandra Bullock is probably the best of the lot. She's pushing 40, and her skin is unbelievable!

Oh yeah....who could forget Charlize Theron!? biggrin.gif/ Not only is her skin beautiful, but she is extraordinarily beautiful!

Just an observation. It's OK for men ( James Woods, Tommy Lee Jones, Ray Liotta, Brad Pitt) to be stars and have scarring, but not female actesses. I can't think of one who has any scarring along the lines I cited above.

James

I think Julia Roberts has nice skin but I don't think she's pretty.

And Nicole Kidman is very ordinary even with make up on.

Angelina is far too sexual looking (of course,some men might like that.)

Charlize Theroni is pretty.

But for me, the prettiest woman ever was Jackyln Smith (old 'Charlie's Angels.')

I guess we all have different taste.