Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
be6annah

what is it i'm doing wrong?

my pores are getting bigger and connecting to other scars!!!! i have very mild acne now and i dont understand what is happening to my pores. I have only started noticing these changes when i started having TCA peel 10% (done by doctor) and taking Vitamin A 50,000 IU and Vitamin C 500 mg (both twice a day) prescribed by dermatologist. I am noticing new scars every week. What should i do?

Im not really sure but you should defenetly tell your doctor about it as soon as possible.

my pores are getting bigger and connecting to other scars!!!! i have very mild acne now and i dont understand what is happening to my pores. I have only started noticing these changes when i started having TCA peel 10% (done by doctor) and taking Vitamin A 50,000 IU and Vitamin C 500 mg (both twice a day) prescribed by dermatologist. I am noticing new scars every week. What should i do?

I am not sure what to tell you, but I would stop and let your skin settle down. You may want to look into that ammount of Vitamin A. There is such a thing as vitamin toxicty and taking that much of vitamin A may not be too healthy. Make sure you look into that. I am not sure what the suggested dose is, but that seems high.