Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

never gonna take clear skin for granted again

before i had acne, i never worried about my skin. i proabaly didnt even know what acne was. my skin was the last thing on my mind and my mind was clear, now, i cant stop thinking of my skin. it feels so blothcy and patchy. pimple after pimple and discoloration, im miss my beatiful brown glowing skin. now, its darker in some sports and my face feels so..... bad. one things for sure, IF my skin ever clears, i will never mess around with it again

Well you cannot understand clarity until the world is clouded.

I never took my skin for granted and I still ended up getting acne....

Same, I never took it granted to begin with, but this disease just came anyways. Although there are quite a few people I know who take it for granted, they are the ones I feel deserve this.

I never took my skin for granted but I got acne anyway. Then I got so sick of battling acne I just left it alone no medication just a cleanser. Still have acne but after coming to this site I decided to do something again to get clear skin. I honestly don't even remember having clear skin any more. Its been 11-12 years of acne for me.

I never took my skin for granted but I got acne anyway. Then I got so sick of battling acne I just left it alone no medication just a cleanser. Still have acne but after coming to this site I decided to do something again to get clear skin. I honestly don't even remember having clear skin any more. Its been 11-12 years of acne for me.

Ditto. Even though my skin is acne free now (except some small white heads every now and then) i still have some scars to remind me what i've gone through past 10 years; also i still keep having to wash my face twice a day and put all my regimen crap on :doubt: