Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Don't Bug Me

Right way to pop pimple

Hello, I keep getting huge pimples, which I pop once I see the white puss forming, once I drain the white puss, clear puss starts coming out, should this be drained also? I've read that this is the time to stop, but you would think drainage would dry out the pimple.

Thank you.

I don't think there is clear pus. Pus is usually white or yellowish. The clear stuff is just white blood cells. That helps block the wound so bacteria doesn't enter your skin.

I don't think there is clear pus. Pus is usually white or yellowish. The clear stuff is just white blood cells. That helps block the wound so bacteria doesn't enter your skin.

Theres always a right way to pop pimples and theirs a wrong way. its wrong to pop it if you do it wrong but right to pop it if you do it right. Popiing pimples wrong is only right when you do it right. You get me right? Wrong.

Sorry was bored ^_^.

Yes its plasma/ white blood cells which is clear flood and you can't pop it out. The white milky rubbish is the crap you want out which is white blood cells if i irecall correctly.

After I popped a huge pimple all the white puss came out, and the clear liquid started to come out, I kept squeezing and it kept coming out, all clear, went on the internet to see what this was, and found places saying, you should stop squeezing once the clear liquid starts, but by squeezing the clear liquid out the my huge pimple shrunk and dryed out like a prune, so I'm still not sure why people say not to squeeze out the clear liquid.

Theres always a right way to pop pimples and theirs a wrong way. its wrong to pop it if you do it wrong but right to pop it if you do it right. Popiing pimples wrong is only right when you do it right. You get me right? Wrong.

Sorry was bored ^_^ .

Yes its plasma/ white blood cells which is clear flood and you can't pop it out. The white milky rubbish is the crap you want out which is white blood cells if i irecall correctly.

lol