Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xtr3m

Has anyone tried Salba?

Salba® is the richest whole food source of Omega 3 fatty acids and fibre found in nature. Every serving (12 grams or approximately 2 flat tablespoons) of Salba® provides over 2,400 mg of Omega 3s, over 4,500 mg of dietary fibre, with less than 0.5 net carbohydrates per serving. Gram for gram, Salba® provides six times more calcium than whole milk, three times more iron than spinach, and fifteen times more magnesium than broccoli. Salba® is all-natural, has no trans-fats, is gluten free, has almost no carbohydrates, and is certified Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism).

i bought a bag of salba a while ago, and i totally forgot about it until today. I'm going to go back on it again and see how i feel. I had the powder today in oatmeal with a banana and some cinnamon. I don't like the way it tastes, but the banana and cinnamon masks it

I bought some from whole foods and have had some once in a while.

Chia is sold with the bulk spices. I don't recall how much it cost. It is also sold in my hispanic supermarket, but also as a spice in small packages. About $1 for a couple tablespoons worth.