Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cro320

BP 4% - quick question

I am using BP 4% about one week, I used it on whole face, but now I got only few active pimples, other side of face is covered only with redness and scars. Do I need to put BP on whole face or just on pimples? Beacuse I figured out it dry my skin a lot.

Suggestions please, this is my photo?

I really need advice...what would you do on my place? Thanks

http://www.slichke.com/viewer.php?id=opt1205429789t.JPG

I would spot treat the actives if possible. Covering the whole face should be used if they keep coming up all over the place or to prevent them from forming. Using BP all over and getting too dry always seems to make me worse.

its good that you're using bp it kicks ass. but you say its irritating you a lot right? well read on the regimen tab about bp because 2.5% is the right amount to use it is just as effective as any higher dosage but less irritating and probably less drying too. try it out.

its good that you're using bp it kicks ass. but you say its irritating you a lot right? well read on the regimen tab about bp because 2.5% is the right amount to use it is just as effective as any higher dosage but less irritating and probably less drying too. try it out.

^ what she said