Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
happyexceptforacne

Anyone else have perfect body skin and horrible face skin?

Clearly my acne is hormonal because it is ONLY on my chin, jawline and a little on the cheeks. But it's never on my forehead or temples or ANYWHERE on my body. My body skin is perfect, and I love it for being that way since the lower half of my face is rife with painful pimples and red marks.

Does anyone else have this situation, and how are you being treated medically? I started Accutane for a second time this week.

Clearly my acne is hormonal because it is ONLY on my chin, jawline and a little on the cheeks. But it's never on my forehead or temples or ANYWHERE on my body. My body skin is perfect, and I love it for being that way since the lower half of my face is rife with painful pimples and red marks.

Does anyone else have this situation, and how are you being treated medically? I started Accutane for a second time this week.

Same story here, perfect body skin only in the face...for 11 years. I started accutane 2 months ago... for the first time in my life. Hope it helps u too. Good luck

I'm actually the opposite. Perfect skin on my face but my lower back and chest are a mess.

I suppose I have it easier as I can cover it up most of the time.

No beach/pool/sexy time though

hey

yep this is me too- my body has no acne on it at all and my body skin is perfectup to my jawline...

my face has red marks literally all over it and i have moderate to severe acne- i wish i could swap the problem around!!!

at least on your body you can hide it!!!

I get large cysts on my shoulders from time to time. I'll get them constantly for a couple of months and then they'll stop again. None at the moment.

I never had body acne until very recently, when I started getting large cysts on back.... I started washing upper back with a more gentle cleanser rather than bar soap and it went away... but I know what you mean the skin on my face looks waaay older than the skin on my bod.... damned annoying...

yep! I think I can count the number of body pimples I have had in my entire 24 years on one hand. Ive often looked at my lovely clear poreless back skin and wondered if someone could graft it onto my face *sigh*

I have similar problem. Skin on my body is fine but my face has a lot of pimples n its not restricted to chin or cheeks.. its all over the face. i've noticed that my face is extremely oily (especially when i wake up after a nap) around the nose area and forehead while the skin on my body is pretty dry (i have to use lotion after shower or it feels extremely dry). So it's pretty obvious that the reason for my pimples is the extremely oily skin. Pls advise.

sometimes i wish the skin on face was the same as say the skin on my stomach for instance,

still as smooth as a babies with not any pores visible.

saying that though, i did recently have a weird spot on my left bum cheek and couldn't sit down properly for a couple of days lol.

i know what you mean.i have the perfect skin on my body,really good genes

my parents are italians and i got their pale olive good skin,not too dry not too oily

but my face oh boy thats a differnt game,my checks are red,my chin gets all this white pimples that really hurt when i touch them,i have nothing on my forehead or my nose.

So i think is hormonal,my doctor game me Differin(is not working really good)

i eat super healthy but i do drink lots of coffee

and i use only mineral make-up which is the best to cover the hormonal acne on my cheecks

i tried the sun ,drinking lots of water,having more sex!! believe me nothing is working

so birth control pills anybody??? i am really thinking about it

Dahlia

It's the same for me, it's only on my face and sometimes a bit on my neck.

What's worst is I've worked out a lot over the past months, got tanned too, etc., so if you look at me from under the neck I look great but my face is still crap. I had started working out hoping that I could manage to get rid of my acne by the summer, and at least I would have muscles by then instead of starting only when I had gotten rid of my pimples. But no, nothing has changed at all (except I no longer have pimples on my back, which I never even bothered with, they just disappeared on their own months ago, before I even started working out).

:|

My body skin has always been perfect and acne free. A girl at work once said to me "it's a shame your face isn't as good as the rest of your skin". All I could do at the time was agree with her :rolleyes:

I'm exactly like that.

I have the perfect body skin. Literally the perfect natural complexion(tans never hurt, though ;])

I wouldn't say my face is horrible, it's pretty mild acne.

But it's always been my problem area.