Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When dealing with acne, some days are easier than others. Today happens to be the latter. I'm in desperate need of support from those that understand the pain I'm going through. When I'm not crying I'm just fighting back the tears. I felt some relief this past weekend as my skin was not the center of attention because it was manageable. My face has since erupted and consumed my every thought. I am simply a shell of my former self. I've never been more ready for accutane. At least there will be a light at the end of tunnel instead of this persistant misery.

I know how you feel, i'm just sitting at my desk at work listening to moody shit on my Ipod waiting until i can go home and scream at myself for being the way i am.

Things will get better for both of us, just throw a tantrum like i'm going to do when i get home, then chillax and try keep your mind occupied; thus your feelings have been expressed, and you're trying to calm yourself down.

Avenged Sevenfold is a regular on my ipod as well. I'm feeling quite alot better. My face isn't looking any better but I'm calm and feeling peaceful for the first time today. I hope your day and mood moved in a more positive direction as well, eh?

Avenged Sevenfold is a regular on my ipod as well. I'm feeling quite alot better. My face isn't looking any better but I'm calm and feeling peaceful for the first time today. I hope your day and mood moved in a more positive direction as well, eh?

my cousin have been suffering from severe acne and scars for past 5-6 years

and the sad thing is she dont know abt accutane ....

and im too shy to tell her!

so b happy there are ppl worst than you.

hope it makes sense lol