Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yeaboy78

Whats on my face? (Pic)

I got these red marks all over my face, there not pimples, there just red marks. There a little dried out, and I applied mosterizer. I really never had a problem like this, I'd usually only get a few pimples now and then, and they would go away in a little. I woke up this morning and was like, what in gods good name is on my face? It wasn't as bad this morning ... what caused them, how do I get them off? Is it possible to get them off by Wednesday? Im not really sweatin it cause its gonna be poring rain until Wednesday when I go back to classes so I can't really go out, drive anywhere, just hope my girlfriend doesnt see me like this :lol:

Pic

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...onmyfacexb8.png

might be an allergic reaction to something. Drink lotsof water and get some exercise, even if it's just half an hour of walking.

I suggest you keep the are moisturised, maybe use vaseline.. you don't want to risk using the stuff that caused the allergic reaction again!

Watch your food as well, maybe something you ate last night triggered it :)

Good luck! Will probably be gone by Wednesday if you take good care of it :)

might be an allergic reaction to something. Drink lotsof water and get some exercise, even if it's just half an hour of walking.

I suggest you keep the are moisturised, maybe use vaseline.. you don't want to risk using the stuff that caused the allergic reaction again!

Watch your food as well, maybe something you ate last night triggered it :)

Good luck! Will probably be gone by Wednesday if you take good care of it :)

The water will help 'flush' whatever it is out of your system.

Drink about 10-12 glasses a day until Wednesday ^_^

Sweetheart thats not acne...

Go see a dermatologist. It looks like eczema. Very treatable. My friends son has it. Try taking benedril. (Cant spell it). HA!

ya I kno they are. I really dont have an acne safe moisturizer, but my mom has Olay complete all day moisturizer, it says its dermatologist recommended. Is that a good moisturizer for those red marks, or should I get something different tomorrow, I live right near a CVS :P

hey dude, defly not acne. If you just started getting them, then maybe wait a week and see if you can see improvement. DO NOT PICK AT ALL even if they itch. I would also be careful what you put on them. For now I would not put anything on them, and if they do not show signs of improvement within 1-2 weeks, i would set up an appointment with a dermatologist.