Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cas

Tiny bumps under eyes

I agree most probably it is milia. Milia can't be popped as mentioned and it is very hard.

If I'm not mistaken you can have then professionally extracted.

But mine are really small I usually scratch them lightly everyday. Hurts a little but after while it comes off by itself. NOT recommended though. :naughty:

Hmm, I have had a few of these below my eyes for a couple of years, they aren't really noticable but it would be better not to have them. I have never even tried to remove them as the area of skin below my eyes is extra sensitive. I may consider having them extracted at some point.

im so happy i had one under my eye for several months and the gunk came out by itself today.

Hmm, I have had a few of these below my eyes for a couple of years, they aren't really noticable but it would be better not to have them. I have never even tried to remove them as the area of skin below my eyes is extra sensitive. I may consider having them extracted at some point.

I have these too... I've never been able to make them go away but if I use vitamin e cream on the nightly they are WAY less noticeable...