Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nessy

Acne Free in 3 days! ANYONE tried it?

Guess it's about time I contributed a bit. I've been watchin' this topic since the beginning.

My acne used to be worse, but it's mostly cleared up from my using over-the-counter BP and SA stuff. My main problem no longer seems to be pimples, but rather "battle scars"; insane blackheads all over the place that are extremely deep, red marks, large pores, etc etc. That said, although it seems you can get acne better up to a certain point, after that point it's a real pain to fix whats left, and I've seen little improvement in months, as far as the blackheads and etc go.

So, I've decided to take up this idea, following up the success of XGamerX. I've already recieved the toner that shy guy pointed out (despite what it says on the website, nowhere on the actual bottle does it suggest that it is for women exclusively). I ordered the Wrinkle Raiders cream and the pills from that other website; even though I ordered from both websites on the same day, I got a notice that Puritan's Pride shipped my order on the same day I recieved the toner from internatural, LOL.

Anyway...unlike shyguy, I saw little reason to start the entire assault all at once (hey, it can't HURT to use what you've already got, can it?). So yesterday evening I washed my face and then used the new toner.

Firstly, I think I can honestly say that my face feels better than it has in a while. I definitely think that theres something to be said about applying anti-inflammatories on your face instead of loads of insane and harsh chemicles/scrubs. And from what I hear, it's more effective anyway. Now, honestly, I can't report any sort of improvement yet, and if I did, it'd be a little silly: it's been less than 24 hours, and all I did was apply the toner once, lol. Nonetheless (and this isn't me trying to see it look better), I think it's made my face somewhat smoother and...hell wait a second, <looks in mirror>, ah, yeah. It's kinda diminished by bigass pores. I can't put my finger on it; theres more conformity in my face. The defects are still there, but they seem to try and blend together so they don't stand apart from each other. If that makes any sense. Heres a good way to put it: I'll say my face looks, oh, 10% better.

Looking forward to seeing what it does for me in the coming weeks (er, days), and of course to using the cream/pills.

Funny how all the big acne guys gaming gaming usernames...xgamerx, 2shyguy, masterchief, lmao.

--Chief

gamer and whoever else is doing this program:

i've noticed that since i've started taking N-Acetyl-Cysteine with all the other supplements my urine is ALWAYS slightly yellow. it's not because i don't drink enough water...usually 10 glasses a day...and i'm not taking a B-complex either. maybe i'm just wasting vitamins since it's obviously not getting absorbed. #-o

gamer and whoever else is doing this program:

i've noticed that since i've started taking N-Acetyl-Cysteine with all the other supplements my urine is ALWAYS slightly yellow.  it's not because i don't drink enough water...usually 10 glasses a day...and i'm not taking a B-complex either.  maybe i'm just wasting vitamins since it's obviously not getting absorbed.  #-o

how do i steam brown rice? is brown rice boiled bad? i want to eat brown rice since it's better than white and i dunno boutt he barley thing and the boiled has a gi of 66 but the steamed has a gi of 50 wut do i do!

wow, okay. I read through this entire post, but are somewhat confused as everyone is recommending different products.

Can someone please make an update on what toner, cream and vitamins (preff a multi type) to use and where to buy them online?

It would be very much appreciated!!

thanksyou

P.S. I live in the UK..(some places don't ship here)

those are all the links ive got as far as creams/toners go, i know theres also a cream and toner on sephora.com but its more expensive

can everyone whose doing this give an update of how theyre doing. also the cleanser that was suggested has Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it. doesnt this clog pores??? and its listed very high up in the ingredient list. i think 2nd, after water.

shaving lotion probably not, get some kind that says its non comedogenic or something if they even have those, but shaving is irritating

that cleanser is the Dr. Perricone cleanser, lol, if your following the perricone regimen, get the perricone cleanser

Well...yesterday I got my cream and pills in the mail. Some of you may recall that I had gotten the toner earlier, and I've been using that for a few days. Yesterday I started in with the new stuff as soon as I got them (took a pill and used the cream around 3:00). I intend on a more regular schedule starting today...lol.

There is no question that this stuff brings about instant improvement. This morning, before I even looked in a mirror, I just felt around my face and could already tell it was better than before, LOL. Best example; I had some sort of...well, I don't know if I'd call it a pimple, it was something closer to the likes of a bug bite, just some odd inflammation, that created a mound under the skin that was slightly painful when touched, at the back-right portion of my face, near the jawline. This morning I felt it, and it was practically *gone*...lmao. It's not exactly 100% flat with my face, and theres a little red mark, but damn. That's not half bad, yo.

I don't really have pimples for this stuff to attack, maybe I get 1 or 2 minor ones every so often...so I can't vouch too much for how it treats those, but based on what I have seen, it should annihilate pimples way faster than it will my red marks and scars.

Hell, ok. Yesterday I had one tiny pimple that I didn't even know of until I walked in front of my mirror to apply toner. Apparantly it was a wimp pimple because when I merely glazed over it with a cotton ball it broke (and felt like a needle stuck into it). The damage done, I discarded its pitiful remains. Then later (after getting it in the mail) I used the cream, and this morning, theres nothing there but an insignificant pink dot, flush with the surrounding skin. None of that red scab/healing BS.

I really don't think you can go wrong with this, xgamerx speaks the truth.

--Chief

Can anyone tell me if these would be a suitable alternative to the vitamins, as i can't get the ones gamer recommended. (i live in the uk).

I can get these if anyone knows if they're good:

True Food All Man from health-store.co.uk, here is what 3 pills daily provide:

Vitamin A (5000iu) 1500µg

True Food Betacarotene 1mg

True Food Vitamin B1 3mg

True Food Vitamin B2 3mg

True Food Vitamin B3 18mg

True Food Vitamin B5 10mg

True Food Vitamin B6 2.5mg

True Food Vitamin B12 1µg

True Food Folic Acid 100µg

True Food Biotin 50µg

Vitamin C from True Food vitamin C, Magnesium Ascorbate 244.2mg

True Food Bioflavonoids 8mg

True Food Vitamin D 1.5µg

True Food Vitamin E 5mg

True Food Vitamin K 30µg

MINERALSTrue Food Boron 750µg

Calcium (From Lithothamion calcarea) 120mg

True Food Copper 1mg

True Food Chromium GTF 30µg

Iodine (from Kelp) 50µg

True Food Iron 2mg

True Food Lithium 750µg

Magnesium, (from True Food Magnesium, Lithothamion Calcarea, Magnesium Ascorbate) 37.68mg

True Food Manganese 1mg

True Food Molybdenum 20µg

True Food Selenium 75µg

True Food Strontium 

True Food Vanadium 50µg

True Food Zinc 12mg

True Food Co-enzyme Q10 2.7mg

True Food Super Potency Soyagen 10mg

BOTANICALS 

Alfalfa 

Artichoke 10mg

Angelica 

Anise 10mg

Brocolli 4:1 extract 5mg

Capsicum 4:1 extract 5mg

Coriander 15mg

Cranberry 

Dandelion Extract 

Fenugreek 10mg

Garlic 10mg

Ginger 10mg

Gingko biloba 10mg

Horsetail 10mg

Jasmine 

Kelp 9.15mg

Parsley 5mg

Pau D'arco 

Sage 

Tarragon 

Sweet Basil 10mg

Watercress 10mg

Wild Lettuce 10mg

ADDITIONAL NUTRITIONAL FACTORS 

Alpha Lipoic acid 5mg

Bromelain 20mg

DMAE 10mg

L-carnitine 25mg

Tyrosine 20mg

PROBIOTIC 

Lactosporogenes 5 million 

Hey xgamerx, I remember you. I think we started taking b5 around the same time along with botchla's regimen.

I've been taking B5 and doing botchla's regimen for almost 3 months, and I look worse than when I started. It probably isn't good for me to take all these vitamins at once anyway, so I plan on stopping ASAP. (If its not helping, why pump all this crap into my body...) I stopped doing botchla's regimen 5 days ago, and now my face looks the worst is has ever been.

Anyway, I bought this book today and I plan on reading it tomorrow.

How old are you? I'm only 15, had acne since I was 10. At 10-13 I had maybe 1 or 2 pimples at a time, and now I just have full blown moderate acne. My mother just informed me that she, and her brother had severe acne around my age, so it's probably only going to get worse for me. She told me that accutane was the only thing that cleared her up, so I am considering getting that. I hate how many side effects that has though, so that'd really be an absolute last resort for me...

I am willing to do the diet and ANYTHING this guy suggests, I just want a relatively clear face. Acne just consumes my every thought throughout the day, and I feel like a person who should be institutionalized...

I'll buy the exact same things you got, I just hope they work. I already spent $200 on the vitamin b5 regimen (and thats a lot for me, considering I don't have a job and my parents wouldn't pay for it) I'm kinda blowing all the money I've saved on this stuff.

O well, if I can get a clear face, it'll be worth every cent I have.

Hey XxGhoulxX

I would definitely consider Accutane. I know it is harsh on your body but if Acne is a family thing, and that severe, then it might be worth it. Also considering you are only 15, your parent's will most likely cover Accutane, right?

Have you tried Dan's regimen? it is cheaper than most regimen's and works for a lot of people.

hey xxGhoulxx, I remember you as well. Nice to see you again. I remember the dreadful day I started B5/Botchlas as well. I really thought that Botchlas and B5 would so the trick and rid me of acne. While it seemed to help at first...it only went downhill. My face never cleared on that, and I regret ever trying it.

Now that I have read Perricones Book and gathered my own knowledge, I realize why it didnt work and ultimately made my skin worse....because Botchla's Regimen is quite frankly extremely pro-inflammatory. NOTHING pro-inflammatory is ever good for your skin, health, face, or life. Even if it seems to help acne....ultimately it wont. The reason BP, etc have been claimed to "cause wrinkles and even cancer" are because BOTH of those are ultimately caused by inflammation. Wrinkles along with aging, and acne are all linked directly to inflammation.

So, Botchlas regimen is really taking people the opposite direction of where they want to go. In the long run, SA and BP will not work. In the long run, they only hurt your face. Now, some people get lucky, but overall it just isnt smart to bombard your face with inflammatory products.

I am 17 years old. My friend is 16 and HE HAD SEVERE cystic acne. I showed him this regimen, and he went on this regimen along with using glycolic acid. He followed it extremely strict, and now after about 1 month, his acne has lessened ALOT. He has went from a fully covered grade 3-4 acne ridden face to a mild to moderate case of Grade 1-2 acne. Thats is just 1 month! His results are unbelievable. At this rate, his face will be clear at the three month mark. Trust me....this regimen works for ALL acne because its all caused by the same thing.....INFLAMMATION.

If you read Perricones book, understand it, and implement it into your life (all three tiers), then you WILL see results. I am not lying nor am I giving you a false hope. If you follow this, you will see improvement. Now, I cant say you will be 99 or 100% clear (altho I am several others I know are), but I can promise an improvement. Beyond that, the tiers help your overall health as well and can ONLY BENEFIT you in the long haul.

If you do follow through and start this program....good luck to you and as always I will be here to answer questions.

BTW: MY face is clearer even still. My pores are gone, my texture is perfect...I dont even eat as well and only take the vitamins three times a week now. I am trying to ease off of it.

French - not really interested in bombarding my face with BP anymore, this book is saying that it's definately bad for your skin. Accutane would be an absolute last resort for me, because it has a crapload of known side effects.

Gamer - You're exactly right, at the beginning it looked like b5 and botchla's was helping, but now it looks worse than before. It kinda pisses me off that I brought this upon myself... O well, I'm reading the book. Seeing as you and I have tried similar things, hopefully I'll get similar results with this plan.

hey about those creams. are you using the ones dr. perricone makes? if so which ones? are there cheaper alternatives out there?

edenfield-> please go to page 14 and read the 2nd to last post. That person has compiled a list of sites with toners, creams, and vitamins.

Update->

Well, im one of the first to try this regimen that Gamer has brought to us. I hate to "update" at this point because ive only been using the pills/toner/cream for about 12 days now. I have to be honest and say that my face does not look as good as i hoped it would, but again i can't complain seeing as i've only been on it for 12 days (plus the first week i was eating extremely bad because of spring break.) Actually, ive had about 3-4 moderately sized pimples since ive started, and a few that were very small. My biggest problem before this, and still now is red marks. I seem to get red spots on my face, probably due to an inflamed blackhead (because when i look close, under the red are several small blackheads).

But, i'm back to my "healthy" diet so i hope to see even more of an improvement as the days go bye. I'd say my face has improved by about 10-15% overall (not my face looks like 10-15%).

and Gam3r-> i have 2 questions...

1.) I can't remember what cleanser you use? I tried looking but, you never really said specifically. I just bought cetaphil (the one in the pump bottle) and i want to make sure its ok.

2.) This last time i shaved, i got really bad razor burn on my whole neck, and it gave me several red marks, whiteheads, and even a cyst or two. What are you using to shave with? What Razor, shaving cream? Also, do you have any tips?

Thanks, 2SG

edenfield-> please go to page 14 and read the 2nd to last post. That person has compiled a list of sites with toners, creams, and vitamins.

Update->

Well, im one of the first to try this regimen that Gamer has brought to us.  I hate to \"update\" at this point because ive only been using the pills/toner/cream for about 12 days now.  I have to be honest and say that my face does not look as good as i hoped it would, but again i can't complain seeing as i've only been on it for 12 days (plus the first week i was eating extremely bad because of spring break.) 

Let me get this straight...you have been on it for 12 days....and 7 of those days you were eating super bad because of spring break. LOL. Wow big amazing surprise it hasnt shown much effect yet. You have been eating healthy for like 5 days and your face is still probably still normalizing from the bombardent of previous treatments. I am not shocked that you have not seen results yet. I knew someone would come along and start complaining like 5 days in that their face wasnt good enough. Bottom Line.....once your face is normalized and you start ALL 3 tiers....then you will see improvements. Dont expect miracles if you are half-assing this treatment. Honestly...its a way of life. If you need an easier way out...try B5 or accutane. This regimen takes discipline, dilligence, and patience..but MY GOD is pays off in the end.

But, i'm back to my \"healthy\" diet so i hope to see even more of an improvement as the days go bye.  I'd say my face has improved by about 10-15% overall (not my face looks like 10-15%).

haha again...give yourself a month on all three tiers and then report results. Your face probably isnt even stabalized yet as I have been saying for the last few pages. The bombardment with BP and SA is not gonna go away right after you stop. It takes time for your face to normalize after the constant attacks with those harsh chemicals......5 days (on all 3 tiers)on this treatment isnt going to suddenly remove all your redmarks. Give your body and face time to adjust.

and Gam3r-> i have 2 questions...

1.) I can't remember what cleanser you use?  I tried looking but, you never really said specifically.  I just bought cetaphil (the one in the pump bottle) and i want to make sure its ok.

I was using cetaphil...I dont use it any more. It isnt good to be honest....there is much better out there. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is BAD. I now use Dr. Perricones Alpha Lipoic Nutritive Cleanser... http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ldPaginate=true ...works like a charm. Note this also has a ....sulfate... but the cleanser and the toner and the cream all work together (all of them have ALA and DMAE) and the results are amazing (altho they already were).

2.)  This last time i shaved, i got really bad razor burn on my whole neck, and it gave me several red marks, whiteheads, and even a cyst or two.  What are you using to shave with?  What Razor, shaving cream? Also, do you have any tips?

Ya, shaving is a pain in the ass. I use the mach 3 turbo. I use a gillete shaving cream. I apply hot water to my face first. Then I put the shaving cream and shave WITH THE GRAIN. This is important. Thats about it.