Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Latte

wash it off!

Finally convinced that my skin cannot tolerate bp on for more than a few hrs, went back to putting TONS of BP and washing off after 3 hrs, zits went down, skin looks better, not as crinkly, horrid looking dry.

yeah I've heard many people getting results that way as well. Theory is that some of the BP may already be posited into the skin well after you wash it off. Whatever works! Good luck...

Hey thanks for telling me others are doing this as well!

I have sensitive and "thin" skin, you can see the capillaries/veins on my face and my face is only oily in the T-zone so i supposed that might be why my skin cannot tolerate the BP for too long. Anyway, just want to tell others out there if anyone is "suffering" painful, sore, dry, crusting skin from too much BP and zits are not improving even after being on the regimen for weeks, might want to try putting the same amt of BP recommended or more but rinsing them off after a few hours, 2 to 3 hrs works the best for me, generally not more than 3 hrs if not my skin will suffer again.

Well in a way, you're much more lucky than us 'thick-skinned' individuals. I gotta leave my BP on all the time, or else! Heck, I never really get red, but that doesn't mean that I'm pretty. lol. :-$

LOL biggrin.gif ... its good that we have this forum, now we know thick vs thin skin people needs diferent kinds of treatment. Now, i only spot-treat every other day and everything is in control and happy!

Best advices i have heeded are, to be gentle with the skin, drink lotsa water and as Dan says, "balanced skin is beautiful happy skin"!