Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
le~keshia

kraft miracle whip can help knock

it can help knock off dead skin cellson your face i looked up homemade exfoliating facial masks on yahoo and i found this out

apply a thin layer of kmw on your face leave on for 1o minutes then message gently.the dead cells will rub off in rubbery little balls then rinse your skin with tepid water then cleanse your face as usual followering your usual beauty regime

if u do this every day for 6 weeks your face will be renewed

I do this every Sunday ... or when I'm overly flaky like I am today. The vinegar smell is a tear-jerker, shock.gif but I do notice my skin is much smoother afterwards and less "peelable." Those little balls of gunk in the sink are nasty tho. It's kinda hard for me to believe that stuff was on my face to start with! I picked up some Eucerin Renewal from Rite Aid today (50% off sale price!) to help combat my dry skin. I'm looking for something comparable with the MW without the tears ...

Guest Tracy

One would think that the Miracle Whip would make your skin greasier, no?

If feels kinda filmy when you're washing it off (I rinse with hands and water, no washcloth), but once you've dried your face, the oilyness, for me at least, vanishes.

I would believe MW would be comengenic, but who knows. On the plus side, it contains Vitamin K which helps with brusing, spider veins, and blotchy skin

Thanks! Is there some special ingredient in this brand or would any mayonnaise do? Maybe there's olive oil/eggs that helps?

Some say any brand will do since it's essentially eggs, olive or soybean oil, and, of course, vinegar. Best part is, you only need a fingertip dallop for your entire face!

dcychanhk: Haven't tried the TCA Complex since I use another peel product that I'm having great results with. And no, it didn't and won't whiten my skin. Unlike Michael Jackson, I love my brown skin.

Guest Tracy
I want to look like michael jackson . what can  i do ?

Talk to a therapist? biggrin.gif

dcychanhk: Not trying to sound presumptious because you're Asian, but have you tried a product called Maxi-Peel that is made in the Phillipines? It's not readily available here in the U.S., but thanks to eBay, I got some. I've been using this as a peel to lighten my hyperpigmentation and it works quite well, in my opinion. I have been peeling like a mutha this past week, but that is a small sacrifice for the results I'm getting. I only use it every other day.

http://www.splash.com.ph/html/Product%20Ca...t_Maxi-peel.htm