Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm gonna start using cetaphil (NO WATER) with benzagel (benzyl peroxide 5%). I'm wondering if I can apply stuff after the cetaphil considering that I'm using it with no water. Thanks

Yeah, cetaphil is pretty good you see..I've only been on it for it less that two days lol. Usually however when I wake up in the morning my face is oily especially in the corners of my forehead (not temples) just by my hairline. This, consequently, is my problem area. Well while on cetaphil I'm finding my face doesn't get oily AT ALL, and all the pimples sitting in oil have been deprived of their life blood. They seem to be going away quicker and all the blind ones (one's that don't hurt) seem to be getting outta there too. No new ones to report of...as all my the ones on my face now have been comin up since I started...so I'm hopeful.

But shit, back to what I was saying. I'm not applying bp after I use it...though I might. I'm actually applying an all over face treatment to reduce red marks. I don't wanna mention the prod again cause i think ppl might start to think I'm here to sell it smile.gif.

Anyways, you think an ALL NATURAL FACE LOTION/CREAM/MIXTURE will be alright to apply after using Cetaphil w/o water?

Anyways, you think an ALL NATURAL FACE LOTION/CREAM/MIXTURE will be alright to apply after using Cetaphil w/o water?