Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

Thought On JoJoBa oil .. read

well im a glad to say jojoba oil is a great product and truly does help my flakey dry skin. to mention i use alot of this all over my face morning and night.. im talking about a Good amount of oil thats being put on my face because it truly works... butI still get around 1 new pustule a day.. could this be contributing to it.. I mean I read in alot of legit sources that you should reduce any oil on your face if you have acne.. i know jojoba oil is a great moisturizer and all but could this much be clogging some pores on my skin.? should i try to reduce the amount i use? and also it might sound funny but when its on my forhead it drips down to my eyebrows and then goes into my eyes making my vision blurry and uncomfortable.. i tried reducing the amount i use but then i get too many flakes.........

Jojoba oil doesnt cause acne. Oil doesnt cause acne either, I absolutely dont believe this for a second. I would keep with the jojoba oil if you feel it helps your skin. It does seem you are putting on wayyy too much though. I would imagine your face would look insanely oily with all that jojoba all over it? Is there anything else you can do for the flaking?

Do you or have you ever done baby brush on your skin? That helps a ton for me and I use the jojoba when I exfoliate this way!