Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCandy

BeautySkin When You Travel?

BeautySkin users, what do you do when you go away for the weekend, or if you go away for a week or two?

The beautyskin is too big and bulky to carry around :/

Do you just stop using it? If you do, do you have a sudden breakout or something because your skin is trying to adjust?

Thanks ^_^

beautyskin is a blue/red lamp.. the blue is supposed to kill bacteria and the red is supposed to aid healing.

I'm testing it hence the 'supposed' lol

I'm using Verilux and have been for about 3 weeks. After the 2nd week, I broke out, and now currently recovering from it.

I'd say it works, but you gotta stick to it daily and accurately to allow the light to work.

I'm using Verilux and have been for about 3 weeks. After the 2nd week, I broke out, and now currently recovering from it.

I'd say it works, but you gotta stick to it daily and accurately to allow the light to work.

I've been using it for almost 3 weeks now and so far so good :) But I have no idea what I'm going to be do in a few months though when we go away for the weekend/school breaks! I'm kind of scared to stop :/

Any previous experience or suggestions are most welcome.