Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rarg

I broke down today and finally asked someone...

...The question we're all wondering.

Am I Ugly?

The answer?

Yes.

It was a close friend, i told them that before i ask them i need them to do something extremely important for me and tell me the honest truth about this, no matter what it is. I needed to know.

Sometimes i feel like i'm actually not as bad as i think, but then i realise i'm mostly lying to myself.

I am ugly, it's the simple truth. People know and believe that I am ugly.

So I am.

I don't really know how to feel now that i've finally got a straight answer. I can't look in the mirror anymore and say "your not as bad as you look" because i'm just lying to myself.

I'm Ugly.

Yeah you pretty much need a new friend dude. If it's a guy he's probably just jealous. You're totally hott fyi! Don't worry about scars or even a little acne. I knew this guy that had tons of scars but I though it was kind of cool...And he had an awesome personality. In your pics your skin looks amazing btw and as I said before you are hot ;) or handsome or whatever is better. Anyhow take luck,

Whatever

Um, I just looked at your gallery and I think you're hot. Seriously, not to sound vulgar, but I'd tap that in a heartbeat.

The only suggestion I'd have is maybe fixing up your eyebrows slightly - not waxing, just plucking to get rid of some excess hairs.

I wouldn't sugarcoat this for a stranger. You are GOOD LOOKING.

Um, I just looked at your gallery and I think you're hot. Seriously, not to sound vulgar, but I'd tap that in a heartbeat.

Yeh so would I... wait a minute...

lol

On a serious note, you look fine to me mate.

Okay, I actually came across your gallery a few months ago and commented because I thought you were so good looking...and I almost never comment. You have such an attractive smile and your skin is really beautiful. I've read what you've said about your skin in your comments, and the two don't match up. I think maybe you could possibly have acne dysmorphia and other self-image problems, but that is something only you can come to terms with. Really, all of the energy you are using thinking about your skin and how you look could be used in other, more productive ways...especially since you are HOT! And I'm not even exaggerating one bit. Oh and like I said, you have one of the best smiles I've seen in my life.