Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

i fucked up my face

i used baking soda mixed with water yesterday and it burned my skin and made all my pimples red and left a huge dark red spot on my forhead, what did i do wrong? my face feels like its burning now, i'll try and post pics later

i used baking soda mixed with water yesterday and it burned my skin and made all my pimples red and left a huge dark red spot on my forhead, what did i do wrong? my face feels like its burning now, i'll try and post pics later

Baking soda burns me too. It's possible your skin is not tolerant to it. Try some aloe vera gel. I keep some in the fridge for moments like these. Feels good on the burn, because that's essentially what you have done. With having acne, it's possible that your skin barrier is broke down to begin with. Putting baking soda on your face is like adding fuel to the fire. Treat yourself gently for the next week. When this happened to me in december, I used nothing but Water on my face, aloe vera gel and Took a Aleve 3 times a day.

Baking soda burns me too. It's possible your skin is not tolerant to it. Try some aloe vera gel. I keep some in the fridge for moments like these. Feels good on the burn, because that's essentially what you have done. With having acne, it's possible that your skin barrier is broke down to begin with. Putting baking soda on your face is like adding fuel to the fire. Treat yourself gently for the next week. When this happened to me in december, I used nothing but Water on my face, aloe vera gel and Took a Aleve 3 times a day.

all i have is aloe vera lotion, same thing? what does aleve do for it?