Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smacks487

my thing

hey hey every single time i mention how my regimine is working i get bad luck, but hey this might help some people so i'll take one for the team.

1. get a washcloth really really warm with water and put on face to open pores

2. immediatly use a full pump of 2% SA face wash, doesnt really matter what kind, i use the generic stuff.

----make sure to use enough water and work into a foamy lather before applying to face, add water and more face wash to get it so it's really lathery, i cant stress how important it is to get it lathery. just trust me.

----also make sure to use a clean towel and wash cloth

3. wait 5-10 minutes--very important-- then add your BP. i find that i cant increase the amount of BP i use even over a period of 6 months, but that's just me.

4. wait 15 minutes and put on 100% pure aloe vera gel

5. wait another 5 minutes and apply moisturizer (usually only in winter months)

6. repeat step five every 5 minutes as neccesary

hey hey every single time i mention how my regimine is working i get bad luck, but hey this might help some people so i'll take one for the team.

1. get a washcloth really really warm with water and put on face to open pores

2. immediatly use a full pump of 2% SA face wash, doesnt really matter what kind, i use the generic stuff.

----make sure to use enough water and work into a foamy lather before applying to face, add water and more face wash to get it so it's really lathery, i cant stress how important it is to get it lathery. just trust me.

----also make sure to use a clean towel and wash cloth 

3. wait 5-10 minutes--very important-- then add your BP. i find that i cant increase the amount of BP i use even over a period of 6 months, but that's just me.

4. wait 15 minutes and put on 100% pure aloe vera gel 

5. wait another 5 minutes and apply moisturizer (usually only in winter months)

6. repeat step five every 5 minutes as neccesary

They're sad because they want to clear up their skin? Might I ask why you came here in the first place Ludacriss?

Secondly, you know using SA and BP together mucks up your skin? Care to explain how so many people have had success using Botchla's regimen, combining BP and SA? Just because one thing doesn't work for one person, doesn't mean it won't for someone else.

You've got a very aggressive attitude.. [-X

first of all, i failed to mention that i only use BP at night. my fault sorry.

and this has cleared me up completely in the summer time. i have very sensitive skin, i hardly think it will mess anyones skin up.

i use small amounts of everything, except face wash which is diluted (sp??)

and during the winter this helps me a great deal if i stick to it.

i would have severe acne but it keeps it to mild if followed to the T

Ludacriss---I use sa and bp together everyday, no problems, and i do have sensitive skin. SA and BP are considered the most effective acne medications you can use, and quite happily together. Its starting to quickly that ruins your skin, not the products as such!

If using TWO medications is "way to much" then i know others on this site are in trouble by your standard, ive seen routines that include 3-5 products per cleansing.

Before you comment on routines and products with all your wonderful knowledge, back it with some facts.

A BP and SA combo may work well for some...but many people on this board have complained of severe irritation from using both at one time. Try both by all means, but take it slow! smile.gif