Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think i have a lot of clogged up pours because of how oily my skin is sometimes. Is pro active good for non inflammed mild acne? Just clogged pours and stuff???

Any one have any good results with pro active????

Pro Active did not work for me. I hated it. However, a friend of mine used it and it worked well for her. We both have mild/moderate acne. I guess the only way to really know is to give it a try!

It work for me at the beggining , but after a month, I started breaking out like crazy with huge cystic pimples, it was horrible , I had to stop it and go back to neutrogena BP 2.5%, I think you should try the regimen, it works great!!!!!!

Hi. It worked for me so well. Last year i had acne and a tried using acne free which made me got lots of pimples and made my skin so dry that i left it. Then i try proactiv.. Proactiv was such a miracle for me then. I loved it. It cleared my skin. I can say: I HAD NO ACNE !! I used for 6 months and it was working so well, but i had to stop using it because they dont sell it in mexico (i moved to mexico).