Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DantheMan415

Damaged goods

I ordered 2 bottles of Dan's gentle cleanser and the cardboard along with the bottles were damaged. One of the bottles was just half full and both of the pumps were broken. The cardbord and the bottles were all covered with soap.

I have sent an email but I have not received any answer, I don't know what to do? I would really like a compensation for this cause it is not my fault.

My moisturizer's pump was snapped off when I received it. I managed to reattach it, but I can't twist the pump to lock it or it snaps back off. Not asking for a refund since it still works fine -- but if this is a persistent problem, then maybe the packaging is flawed?

yay i plan on reordering soon hopefully the problems are fixed... question though do the new big bottles come with the pumps on? the blue bottles had the actual pump separated and those came fine.

For me the problem was with the blue-bottled moisturizer. The white bottles work fine (though I do wish the packaging was more pronouncedly different, as I unthinkingly will sometimes squirt out BP when I want cleanser, or vice versa).

I sent an e-mail to the address you gave me Brandy ([email protected]) nearly two weeks ago and I have still not received an answer.

I am using a really small amount of the soap just to make sure it will last a little longer. I understand that there has been a lot of work for the staff people.

I've sent another e-mail today so hopefully they will get in touch with me pretty soon.

I sent an e-mail to the address you gave me Brandy ([email protected]) nearly two weeks ago and I have still not received an answer.

I am using a really small amount of the soap just to make sure it will last a little longer. I understand that there has been a lot of work for the staff people.

I've sent another e-mail today so hopefully they will get in touch with me pretty soon.

i placed an order of cleanser and treatment and my package arrived the other day, a complete mess! it looks like the pump got dislodged (part of the plastic holding it together was torn and just about the entire contents of the bottle spilled out. the box was completely soaked by the time i got it. i emailed dan, who said he'd forward it to the appropriate person and said it would be taken care of.

i'm about out of treatment and am kind of pissed i have to wait for a new shipment. not many people seem to be crazy about the new pumps in the first place and they sure don't travel well. i hope they expedite my replacement order since this wasn't my fault and i'm nearly out of treatment.

ughgh!!

wow i better put in an order before i run out then :shock: they really need to find a better way of shipping ive heard of problems for a very long time, even my box that i ordered from last year the bottom was folded together not even taped, everything couldve just fallen out but i guess DHL (their shipper at the time) didnt mess with it so nothing fell out :dance: but i do question the shipping reliability now though :rolleyes: