Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timothy954

what do you do when you have everything you want . . .

what do you do when you have everything you want . . . and your still feel like your missing something

im in need of some inspiration, any comments are welcome

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Idk...I don't think I've ever had everything I want...I've managed to have times when I had everything I needed.

I found skydiving to be inspiring.. Standing by the ocean...Almost getting killed will make things a bit more crisp & brisk for a few days.. ;)

i used to have this empty feeling inside of me, seemed to be around the stomach but food wouldn't fix the issue.

what i was missing was love really, go out and get a girlfriend man.

The happiest people are those who really appreciate what they actually have ....

I remind myself of this from time to time.

what do you do when you have everything you want . . . and your still feel like your missing something

im in need of some inspiration, any comments are welcome

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

What do you mean when you say you have everything you want? Are you super rich, do you have clear skin, lots of friends, good health, good looking, loved by your parents, in a loving relationship with a partner???? Do you have all these things plus more?

That sounds more like some of the things you may want. People don't always want the same things. He may not want, or have, all that, but some people are just fine with less and that's ok. I for one would be perfectly happy with clear skin :pray:

wow! i was gone for a few days and got a ton of reply!!!!!!!!!!

i have clear skin(thanks to accutane), a hot girlfriend (also thanks to accutane), am very rich crazy rich $$$ money in the bank, very very very intellegent, very good looking, lots of friends. . . . .

basically everything

maybee i just need to work on my relationship with GOD, i am a devote catholic

peace

i have clear skin(thanks to accutane), a hot girlfriend (also thanks to accutane), am very rich crazy rich $$$ money in the bank, very very very intellegent, very good looking, lots of friends. . . . .

basically everything

peace

Yh I'm having the same problem... my skin's all clear now, but I still feel like I'm not totally confident with myself... and I'm not even sure why lol

basically everything

peace

I can't really help you, I have never really wanted anything useful.

No one truly gets everything they want, you can only get what you may have.

Jesus looking at him, loved him and said, "You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." When he heard this, he was shocked and went away grieving, for he had many possessions.

Mk 10